Am I using Ariel wrong?

I know it’s an eye sore… I level up 5 at a time, pause for acension materials, then switch up to keep building my war bench. I really wanted 6 teams 2800 or higher while waiting to get AM.

Keep in mind that 3/70 5s aren’t necessarily better than maxed 4s. I’d say that Caedmon with emblems would be better than a 3/70 Evelyn on d. After maxing Ariel and Sartana, I would work on building a base of 4s and sprinkling in a 5 to max when you have the mats

1 Like

I completely agree! Caedmon is a beast. He’s getting all my druid emblems.

Hansel, Wilbur, Wu, Kiril are my other 4* favorites. Great to swap in for raids, war, titans. I love my 4 stars.

2 Likes

From my experience that only works if your middle 3 are still alive.

When the middle 3 are dead, wing snipers will most of the time not change anything even if they do fire.

1 Like

I’d give Wu emblems. Most of my emblems are going to 4*s too, including Caed and Wu!

2 Likes

Yup. But the point is that fast snipers on the outside will generally fire while most of your middle 3 are alive and thus may change the course of the battle.

Slow and average speed heroes on the outside will often not fire before the middle 3 are dead and thus the battle is already lost before they cast their first special and thus they were completely useless on defense. Of course Alberich and Mother North are exceptions for obvious reasons.

1 Like

If you’re going to do that, I’d rather have Ariel at the center or flank. She’s not going to do a lot for you in the wings with that line up.

My issue with it is it’s too fragile. Yeah, it can deal a lot of damage to single targets, but it doesn’t really have a lot of staying power.

I’d be more hesitant attacking the one you listed earlier with Kunchen at Center and Ariel at flank.

I’d rather go away from rainbow and leave Sartana in than include Evelyn, though. To me, Evelyn doesn’t really shine without more greens. I don’t think you have to play a rainbow defense with this awesome selection of heroes to be effective.

(Way better bench than mine, BTW–Count me as jealous)

3 Likes

DaveSonnenberg
Thanxk for the intereting point
I have a question. I have magni which is fast but also he is defence buff so he has to go in the flank

So with my roster i use

Tiburus. Justice boldtusk. Magni melendor

Now for coming aw i thought maybe put elkhanan 2.11 instead of melendor 3.19 because he is a fast sniper and this war special gives some healing anyway so maybe melendor can bench and live boldtusk the healing work…

2.11 is way to early to bring out a hero.

Put me in the Ariel camp, I couldn’t get her to 80 quick enough and I have vivica at 80 and kunchen on the bench.bbwith the speed game as it is, fast Mana > vivicas defense buff.

Might be an old topic but-

Aside from Finley (until he is inevitably fixed/nerfed) Ariel is the best blue hero.

That said, you should max her and worry about the rest of the rainbow synergy afterward.

When she’s maxed (and defense path emblemed even) she can be a game changer at any position.

You cant go wrong with her, i have fully assended 2 of her and are now contemplating a 3rd!!..I got INCREDIBLY lucky pulling her

1 Like