Am I the only person who has serious difficulty getting enough Midnight Roots?

I honestly think it doesn’t really matter what level you play. I just played 22-9 and got a root in 1 battle.

1 Like

And what’s worse, since this thread began I hardly ever get roots anymore, lol.

1 Like

I think there is a boost… it’s just that your normal chance of getting roots is just about f-all… so some smallish multiplier (for the boosted chance) applied to ef-all is still… well… near ef-all. I’ve been concentrating on 22-1 for a while (it’s at least non-trivial to play, so is vaguely stimulating… vaguely). I think I get roots on average once every 5 or so attempts now, if not worse. This is over 30-odd attempts so far. Niiiiice boooooost SG.

I expand on this concept in another thread - here

(Laughing at @havok333 statement).
There’s nothing to make you realise the chance of getting something is actually low like starting to look out for it.

1 Like

Or is this simply the case of demand>supply, I wouldn’t know. Yeah because we use mana pots in every titan,no? and bombs and revive scroll for last event.

Just got 3 from 8-7 this morning.

Just got a root from our Titan win this morning. Win win!

1 Like

Same here. Do 7 and 8 all the time.

I’ve been getting them on 5-2 lately. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

They’ve been showing up a bit more frequently for me too, at 5-8 and 7-4. I wonder if SG loosened up on them within the last couple weeks?

2 Likes

I’ve been getting a few. Still wasn’t getting 'em for love or money on Level 22 (you know… the level where you’re supposed to have better chance of getting them? :roll_eyes: )

But they pop up in small quantities in various places. I think the change is since I realised the extent to which they are a bottleneck, and how (relatively) rare they were, I switched my focus to using small mana potions and only occasionally crafting meteors and saving those for events. So now I tend to have roots around when I need them.

1 Like

Exactly! Been using the small Mana pots too and have about 700 crafted so far. I rely on the bombs heavily in events to clear things out quickly, so saving them up.

WTS midnight root will trade for 5* heroes

1 Like

I’d love to trade, but seems I can’t find those beasties either! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In game trading would indeed be a nice feature

I have been intensively farming 5.8 for backpacks and picked up quite a few midnight roots there.

2 Likes

Just today im 5.8

I farm 5.8

5 Likes

I keep up with roots and items like hard wood and steel mainly farming 8.7 and 12.9

I’m keeping up with Midnight roots now that I’m not using them as much.
Kinda works that way, doesn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now it’s Grimoire dust I run out of. (Using Dragon scrolls on Titans). :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

As a reference point, I’ve been getting roots a lot from 22-2 & 22-3. I just recently started farming those high levels though. I have been on a midnight root shortage for a couple of months, which tells me I probably use them too much. I have found that the last boards of the lower provinces tends to give them more than the other boards on the lower provinces, for me at least.
They are used to craft 5 different battle items though (mana potion, super mana potion, bomb attack, revive scroll, & miracle scroll), which is more battle items than all the other mats are used for. A couple are only used for 2 battle items. They could balance that a little bit, imo…

5 Likes