Am I the only one who loved the Christmas Event?

Did anyone else hear about the dyslexic devil-worshipper?
He sold his soul to Santa.

1 Like

Bwahahaha!
20 tears of laughter

1 Like

Did you see my suggestion here?

Are frozen tiles really any fun? - #21 by Rook

Yes I did but I had forgotten that. It’s definitely a much better idea, SG should put you on the payroll!

I work for Cat Crunchies. :grin:

I like a similar idea for the Sand event: Little Sand tornadoes spinning over random tiles til the tiles are covered and cannot be fully used to match (just like the frozen ones); one, two, three.

1 Like

Or they could do something with little tornadoes similar to the bomb tiles from Easter and Halloween except if you make a match with a tornado tile, it does guaranteed crit damage. And if you don’t match that tile in a few turns, it hurts your heroes

1 Like

Or spins the tiles; if you don’t match within three, it will spin the four touching tiles and any potential matches will be lost.

1 Like

Why do you want the boards to screw us at all costs lmao some cats just wanna watch the world burn

I very much enjoyed the Christmas event. My only beef is I wish we could replay the levels (no costs - no rewards). I want another crack at Advanced 24 and try out some of the great strategies found around here.

3 Likes

Not at all. I personally just like to play in the snow (or sand). :grin:

1 Like

I agree with @SWEG, the frozen tiles were maybe a tad excessive. Even just having a few less frozen tiles would have made it better, in my opinion. Grinding away, tickling the enemies with one or two tiles at a time, taking 1774626949 turns to fill my heroes’ mana… got a bit frustrating.

That being said, you can’t please everyone all the time! I enjoy a challenge, and the rewards were worth it.

1 Like

The rewards were great, definitely. 4 non farmable mats and some 4* trainer heroes. It’s also nice to complete a level for 6 dragon bones or nuggets

1 Like

I enjoyed it very much, good loot for the effort. My 2nd team at 3550 with Proteus was a much easier win at lvl 24 than my 1st team that is 3950 but no mana control.

The ice cubes were not always easy to overcome, at least once I was more than 50% iced over and it was satisfying getting past that dilemma, so what if it slows down the time to finish a level, they gave us a month to complete it.

I would have loved it, but I couldn’t get it to upgrade the version. :frowning: