Am I really lucky?

There are one dimension which I am the luckiest person. At these place I domain the universe with my 5 Bauchan collected in my last summon.

1 Like

Yes Rafi. you are lucky, but you are not alone. I started the game 19th February 2020 ( looked in Apple appstore), so this weekend I am 22 months playing, totally f2p. My level is 73 now.
I completed S2 and S3 in both modes, and I am „up to date“ with S4 in both modes.
I get an average of 3-5 EHTs a month. 1-3 from the monthly challenge event. Most times I score top10k in rare and top 5K in epic. I save this EHTs and use them only at the saisonal portals.
I run one TC20 since August 2020 without pause, a second one for more than six months continually. I stopped the second Tc20 after getting most of the S1 5 * heroes. I restarted the second TC20 yesterday after reading the beta reports ( soul exchange).
My summons: an average of 12 every saisonal portal, counts for 3 every month. Two to three S4 summons a month, one S2, summon every other month.
On the old costume chamber schedule I got 4-5 summons every month and two tower or legends summons.
Thats an average of 12 summons a month from coins. I am able to save some gems to make an average of two additional summons with gems. Thats an average of 14 summons every month. But I dont summon every
This is my 5* roster, including dupes I got exactly 40 5* heroes:

The numbers of summons you claim to do is absolutely possible, if you dont rank high in tournaments and events the number of EHT is high but not impossible.
Wish you good luck and haply gaming

4 Likes

Same for me, playing since March 2020, so I’m at 21 month of playing and at lvl 67

So yeah I try to get the most out of my WE, and I usually use lots of my saved WE flasks at Atlantis and event quests

By playing lots of AR i get all my resources, by placing high (top1k/10k easy, top500/5000epic,top 1k/10k legendary) you get at least 3 to 6 epics, one or two at a Titan, chest, Mystic or something else (MV)

I feel like he’s a bit more on the luckier side, I got 36 5*, most from epic or challenge coins and tc20 and I sometimes buy offers so I’m not completely f2p, so I’d guess a 10pull in 2 month (equals 5 a month)

Oh its 37, one is in HA :smiley:

Regarding your question:

Peters:
I don’t see you using Peter’s at all, Hansel is the better choice every time (sadly I just pulled Peter, no Hansel yet), and even for a 4* tournament green stack there is no use for him

Valeria:
Would keep, blue 4* roster isn’t that big, there might be situations for her

Ameonna:
If you don’t pull a good 5* Purple soon (especially guardian panther or some heavy damage dealer or Sergei on 4*) you might lvl her up and use her high tile dmg for titans, so I’d keep her until you get good 5* or better 4* and consider leveling her

Triton:
Same as valeria

Sumle:
I do have one, unleveld, got him pretty late
I feel like he could pair up great with Wilbur, I’d keep one copy for tourneys and I’m a COLLECTOR :smiley:

Gnomer:
Is it about collecting? Yes sure :stuck_out_tongue: you even can use him once in bloody no red tourney haha otherwise eat him

If I’m allowed to give you some ideas:

2 renfelds: you leveld him up twice, it’s quite a lot of resources, but do you ever use both? Yeah ok maybe in specific tournaments, but as soon as you get a different 3* or better 4* purple I’d feed him away, 2 is 1 too much

2 balthazars:
Same as above

And I hope you have HA20, those horghalls and liannas need to get burned :smiley:

Edit:
My5*:

I’m not sure you’re 100% f2p

i see a few 5* that i want on my own roster, so i say you been somewhat lucky with your pulls

I think I have a pretty good idea of what a f2p roster can look like. I definitely believe that the OP could be 100% f2p. :wink:

1 Like

The OP has definitely been luckier than many FTP, but I don’t see a reason to doubt the OP - it’s well within the realm of possibility. I’m FTP also, but the first eight 5*s I ever got were all non-S1 heroes - I had a high amount of beginner’s luck that balanced out over time.

1 Like

@SamMe @sleepyhead Then it really shows how messed up the rng truly is.

2 Likes

I would say luck has helped you lol especially seeing event heros like cristobal

@Jack.O.Kent I do agree, RNG is indeed nuts… and streaky…

1 Like

There is just one thing that is better than your lucky pulls and it’s your luck to draw epic hero tokens just from chest. 5 epic hero tokens per month seems to be on the very high side of the curve. To be honest my last 3 elemental chest just gave me silver tokens! .

1 Like

You can get 6 coins every 4 weeks from events guaranteed.
At least rare and epic is easily done with very little items invested if you are willing to invest some we bottles there for board farming. Top 1k legendary is harder, needs more items, but I still know people doing it with mostly S1 heroes.
It needs some time, but for f2p worth it.

Also myth Titan has a relative high chance for coins for relative little time/item investment once a month. Although there, having the right heroes makes it much cheaper and easier.

1 Like

Read again
Just from chest.

I’m not talking about events. OP didnt mention it and didnt talkabout getting them via chest or events. If you go for it in the events is possible to get 5 EHT per month clearly. Plus those that can drop for tournaments. I assumed the OP just was getting them by openning chests because i read somewhere here that he skips the monster chest to Open more of them. I do occacionally but not luck (No EHT)

Again, thank’s for all your answers.

The golden coins are from every possible sources: elemental chest, Titan Chest, tournament, event(rare), seasonal event, Mysthical vision,…

For each source it’s rare to get a golden coin, but all together, I guess that 5 of them is average.
Not sur how many I get each month. I just know that in November I saved all of them for the Christmas event. 1st of december I had 6 of them. (which gave me Santa and Buddy). Since 1st of december i got some ohters, that I used, but didn’t count them and got nothing interesting out of them.

Getting Cristobal was for me the biggest surprise. At the 1st Magic tower, I just had enough coins for 1 summon. But i never got anything else than 1s season 3* out of a tower event (at that time it was still harder to get tower coins, and I got only 100 coins every 2 tower). So when I saw Cristobal jumping out of this portal, wow! I was so surprised!

I’m a bit sad that I couldn’t get Treevil out of the last event, The current 3* tournament will be hard without him… I probably got in top1% this time.

I think it’s funny how some people doubt that I’m f2p. Why would I lie about that…

:see_no_evil: should probably read more carefully…
From only chest I agree, 5 at average is definitely on the high end.

Because a lot of (or at least some) people have a worse rooster with paying. So when they are paying and only get nothing and see free roosters like that they get frustrated.
Rng is merciless in this game.

I like your rooster, can’t say if you are objective lucky or not, compared with my own experience without money in the last years you are luckier in some areas and less lucky in others.
Costumes and event heroes I got exactly the same number.
You are luckier with map heroes (s2, 3,4) there I get a single one in the last 1 ½ year.
But I got a few more hotm.
So overall pretty similar.

And if you haven’t feed away your S1 heroes I would say Rng has a strange sense of humor with all those green heroes and missing some nice heroes in other colors. But I know the struggle, my last missing season 1 heroes I got from hero academy after over 3 years :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yes, I kept all my 5* heroes, including s1.
And yes the sense of humor of rng giving me so many green heroes, and almost no red is strange.

One of my 2 training camp 20 is specialized in Liana and Horgall!

You can imagine that Tonics are an issue for me. But i get plenty of Rings…

I’m happy that the S2 and S3 heroes that I got are very good and special heroes. I guess that getting Tarlak so early helped me to get high score on Titan. That probably got me more 3* materials for my 4* heroes.

RNG is nuts. I still don’t have Vivica, Thorne or Quintus but have probably gotten 7 Joons and 6 Kadilen already

We have some high level f2p in my alliance. Have one with 30 fully ascended 5’s and 8 others waiting, plus many many 3-4* heros. He has some of the best heros in the game as well (C-Kad and Guardian Gazelle as examples). Keep up the good work. I wish I was F2P lol.