Am I Crazy? Wanting Grimble

As the title suggest, I am more excited about wanting/getting Grimble than I am about Neith. I don’t know what it is, but I am holding my tabards for him in anticipation of his release. If he stays the same, allowing both himself and his allies to gain mana for each minion destroyed, then he is gonna be a game changer for sure, especially against the Grimforest cast.

Is anyone else finally raid to show the finger to all of those minion summoning bosses, or am I the only one?

1 Like

He looks like quite the niche hero, so if you have a deep bench already, then quite fun to play with. Not sure I would still spend 6 tabards on him, all the previous minion destroyer heroes have been a bit weird (hello Gobbler)

@Coralline You also have to consider their classes too. In Gobbler’s case he is one of the very few hit all druids that is offensive based. I would only keep Gobbler for class quests. Even if he is squishy. But anyway, I do agree that minion heroes are very niche. Although when they are ran across, You’ll be glad to have them. It’s a classic case of if you need it and don’t have it, you’ll sing a different tune.

1 Like

‘Grimble on the run’ with Neith.

2 Likes