Alternatives: The Discussion

Choice: Overthink/Overanalyze about possibilities about nerf/buff/new hero/new game mechanic
Alternative: Chill and remember this is match 3 game…it isn’t supposed to be that difficult or stressful

4 Likes

425mw3

5 Likes

Really? You couldn’t paws and think before you posted such a redogatory meme about tic-tac-toe? :joy:

1 Like

Ruh roh. I apawlogize. I meant no offense to my feline friends. Just that playing tic-tac-toe is not mutt different to me than chasing my own tail.

2 Likes

Choice: Coming back to the forum to see if there’s something new to learn, seeing almost only “uhh those heroes are now useless, I want my money back”- complaining everywhere and immediately closing the browser window.
Alternative: Ignoring all those threads and comments and contribute again in some things I liked…

…I’m still thinking about :smiley:

4 Likes

Woah, woah, woah… hold on there. I previously found out that Boards are better if played pant-less
You’re telling me I have to put them on when engaging with the forum, and all that kerfuffle when going back to the game? That’s just too much work! :sob:

5 Likes

20200520_063509

1 Like

425vbr

Problem with tic-tac-toe is that it’s entirely dependent on your opponent making a bad move. So long as both sides know better than to make a bad move, nobody ever wins.

2 Likes

Yeah… @voidstrike would be against this too I’d imagine.

2 Likes

Can we get a forum game of connect 4 going some how?

2 Likes

To further illustrate the futility of tic-tac-toe:

Example #2 (draw):

Example #3 (bad move resulting in win for X):

Now that one might require a bit more strategy. And it’s actually not entirely different from the tile-match format of the game itself (tiles dropping down for matches)

2 Likes

@Grumpigamer for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Beautiful!

Okay, now who’s going first? I’ll let you guys play since you both created it. I’ve got dibs vs. the winner.

2 Likes

Amazing thanks
20200520_130608

Your turn @Math4lyfe

1 Like

I believe that was the point of the movie…

hw2_winningmove :wink:

2 Likes

Pants are optional. Underoos are essential to civilization, as is coffee, which is the elixir of life.
:smiley_cat::smiley_cat:

I can’t download the picture. Does this mean you win by default?? Sadface

Boooo! Ho did I ruin the game on 1st turn. Although I can download

1 Like

Got it!

1 Like

20200522_203948

Cookie Settings