Alpha Aether's for troops

Everyine has lvl 30 troops these days. Lets get some lvl 50 troops in game. 2 tiles to charge v fast hero, 1 if ghosting. 3 ghost tiles to charge slow hero

I don’t have level 30 troop and I have been playing for over 3 years… guess its my problem :money_with_wings:

8 Likes

I don’t have level 30 troop and I have been playing for over 2 years… guess its my problem :money_with_wings:

2 Likes

No

7 Likes

It’s a no no no to lvl.50 troops

But open to new and different troops

Or even costumes for troops

Or even special skills for troops

But lvl.50 ………. NO

5 Likes

Troll spotted.

don’t even think about it.

6 Likes

You must be stu***. Or noob

2 Likes

This is ridiculous! The game is already unbalanced! No!

1 Like

Blatant falsehood here. It doesn’t change the rest of the statement, but this opening statement is so incorrect it’s unnecessary.

3 Likes

Hahaha!

While not “everyine” has lvl 30 troops,
@EmpiresPuzzles you guys do have a fine opportunity here to increase your revenue.
Look here at this year old pic:

IMG_8277

See how the player group, that you cater to the most…has a bottleneck?
You guys should make some money! Them that have a single level 30 troop can take it up higher. And them that have run out of road will make you wealthy. This idea is right up your alley!

3 Likes

This just what the game needs :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

How about limit breaking the most valuable asset of this game TROOPS

limit breaking different types of troops should open different talents

Let’s carry forward this topic and add different opinions if u think this idea is good and what talent u think is best for different types of troops🫰

#ideas-feature-requests
#Happygaming

1 Like

I LOVE this idea. It’ll get rid of all those freeloading FTP people…

2 Likes

Good for you. Maybe then you can continue playing with your best friends all alone.

Your attitude stinks if you believe this game is just for you and those who have limitless cash for pixels on a screen that you will never own.

Happy gaming.

2 Likes

I don’t have level 30 troop and I have been playing for over 4 years… guess its my problem :money_with_wings:

Guess I struck a nerve. Perhaps the sarcasm didn’t quite come across, but I’m one of those freeloading FTPers….

Allowing level 50 troops would make it that much easier to end this delusion that my 90% s1 roster can hang in todays e$p…

I don’t have any level 30 troops and I’ve been playing over five years. In fact I only have one set as high as level 23.

3 Likes

neither do I…
putting some cash in the game but only 3 troops (mana) 23. the two others are 22.
and yep, playing for years, too, but not a freak of spending (too) much…

3 Likes

I don’t have level 30 troop and I have been playing for over 4 years… guess its my problem :money_with_wings:

I don’t have level 30 troops either

But that’s because the 30th level is a waste of food and feeders (IMHO) :laughing:

But I don’t have a 2nd set of 29’s yet so I guess that is my problem…

2 Likes