šŸ“Æ Almur ā€“ New Season 3 Hero ā€“ 4* Nature/Green: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Lol. Thatā€™s an extremely rare pull (to trigger three bonus draws consecutively!) Congrats.

Level 1 or 2 Clarissas. Save the remaining for Hero Academy, at the very least.

2 Likes

Even having Eve I still want him LOL

2 Likes

Will test him in war. If he can replace Eve, then I can free up 6 tonics.

1 Like

I too have Evelyn. And I donā€™t believe Almur can completely replace Evelyn.

One of the other main uses of Evelynā€™s special is buff dispel - It comes in quite handy before unleashing my snipers. Added to that, Evelyn is ranger, so many times she dispels riposte without taking damage.

Her elemental link also comes in handy with the heal over time.

Itā€™s like Evelyn is not only a simple green def debufferā€¦ she has all the elements of a great support hero in a green stack.

Almur is similar to Evelyn only in that he has the green def debuff.

Having said that, please do test him in war and report back your findings. (Iā€™ll be more than happy if this 4* can indeed replace a 5* hero).

Cheers!!

4 Likes

As an Evelyn owner Almur will be mainly used on tourney and a 2nd green stack in war.

To be honest Iā€™m just really looking to have fun on some map levels with him teamed up with buddy and Brynhild

For anyone without Evelyn he will be a godsend against blue titans.

3 Likes

Sorcerer.

20 huge bonus points

17 Likes

I just want him for tournaments and events, places Evelyn canā€™t come.
Oh, and for added war depth. My green depth is probably stronger than any other color, and I only have one Eve. So he will definitely be helpful with a 2nd green team.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been hoarding my sorcerer emblems religiously for Ursena, so this is gonna suckā€¦

1 Like

Same here, over 1200 unused as I just canā€™t fully commit to Mits+6.

Idk if I should do any more pulls, being a 4* eventually should be able to get him.

Got 3 mists and 2 more brynhilds from my 20 coins. If only, if only any of those 4* were Almurs!!!

@LadyAchilles hey MacDaddy :wink: I think heā€™ll be great in the 4* tournaments but should be very good in wars too.

Iā€™ve found my green stacks have the most success vs GTV even after the nerf. Vela AOE vs reds seems much more painful than GMs cone to greens (I split my greens with Kingston in the middle).

Almur+ should be great. Itā€™s not exactly the same but my double brynhilds+19s have been able to work vs top war teams.

Added caveat I was debating on whether to ascend dupe Eve, Kingston, C Lianna, Tell but I can leave Eve at 3/70 indefinitely now.

It feels like Guardians event chasing your first Jackal.

1 Like

@l2ider hey buddy long time!

I couldnā€™t agree more with your assessment. As far as greens Iā€™m torn between LotL (still :cry:), Lianna, Zeline at 3/70 plus Heimdall, Ratatoskr, Tarlak and Iā€™m also hoping for Kadilenā€™s costume, with only 6 tonicsā€¦not to mention all the other greens I have but just not more worthy before this bunch LOL

Ahhh, nice options!

If you have Tell (or MN/Alby) maxed, then Heimy probably goes to the back.
I chased Zeline so much but couldnā€™t get her, if I can trade in 20 5* for a specific hero, itā€™d probably be drake and zeline.

Iā€™ve regretted giving tonics to Tarlak, if you have Miki, then donā€™t bother with Tarlak!

No regrets on LotL, sheā€™s not used so much in wars but makes all challenges easy. Sheā€™s probably still useful in wars if youā€™re not facing GMs.

I like that Kaddy got a nice uplift, always liked her nice rear artwork but from experience with Inari, Kaddy will be behind Zeline and Lianna.

I donā€™t have the rat, not for lack of pulls but I donā€™t notice needing him.

My vote is for Zeline, especially if sheā€™s bottomless or LotL.

1 Like

@l2ider Yep, I have Miki and Gazelle.

And I actually just grabbed Almur, I got my poor manā€™s Evelyn!

You know LotL was supposed to go up lonnnnng ago ever since we were first on these forums praising her to the high heavens :rofl::rofl::rofl: but then came Alby first, then came Evelyn, then I needed to just get Kingston out the way, then soon as I was gonna take her to that 4th tier down cake the Telly reign so of course, she had to wait LOL

The game is unfair .

i have this

but no legendary green to use on ! and i make summons but they just dont want to show up :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I just got him. Iā€™m taking him, Bryn and Hansel to Avalon epic stage and I hope to wipe it out with them.

1 Like

Thoughts on emblem path? He has a subpar attack stat, but is above average (for a four star) in defense and health. His max health reduction wonā€™t increase with a higher attack stat and his elemental defense debuff really seems like itā€™s so someone else can finish.

So Iā€™m assuming everyone will just go full defense / health. Anyone thinking differently?

11 Likes

+1
If I happen to get him, Iā€™ll go def-hp path too.

He is a support hero. I want him alive and helping with the tile damage (at the very least).

3 Likes

38 pulls and still no Almur. Only S3 4* i got was 2x Jott. At this point Iā€™ll probably farm a few more coins and do 1-2 more pulls before giving up and trying for him next monthā€¦Would rather pull when Skadi is featured anyways (and when PoV is up).

Iā€™m almost done maxing Brynhild so I guess my next green project will be either Heimdall or Ratatoskrā€¦not sure if Heimdall will be much use since Iā€™m tanking Tell

Note on Reduced HP

4 Likes

The evil balancing act of RnG lol

Defense/HP all the way. His hit only does 120% and can never be more than an afterthought.

1 Like