Almost ready for my first tier 4

I need one more trap tool. Then I can ascend either Cyprian or Tiburtis. I’m leaning toward Cyprian. Any thoughts?

Would be my take. Paired with two nice tanks as flanks and you are unstoppable… (To an extend lol)

1 Like

You’ll get more long-term use out of Tiburtis, but at the stage of the game you’re at, Cyprian will be the most helpful. I’d probably go Cyprian and use him to help you move up the ladder, where you’ll get the trap tools for Tiburtis.

2 Likes

Ty for the quick replies

Where can you get trap tools?
I thought they where only avail on special events and titants, etc…

1 Like

My vote goes to Tiburtus. Lowers defence, good for yellow titan, events. I still use Tiburtus every day with full set off 5*. He is much more useful later on than Cyprian, which is only 4* purple, what I haven’t leveled. There are times when I need Rigard, Sabina, Tiburtus(planning to level second one as well), but I don’t think I ever going to need Cyprian that badly.

3 Likes

I was in the same position a while back, having to choose between Cyprian and Sabina. Against most people’s advice I choose to ascend Cyprian with my first 4 trap tools and I definitely do not regret making that decision. Cyprian gave me the much needed push to get from gold arena to platinum. I still use him as tank for defense, usually hoovering around 2200 trophies, but I got as high as 2600 +, using him as center of my attack line. Also Cyprian opens new possibilities of defeating event and rare quest fast mana charging enemies who will kill themselves using their specials against his riposte. So, even if Tibs is a great option, my vote definitely goes to Cyprian.

1 Like

Trap tools can’t be farmed, you’re right. But there’s a trap tools and a tabard available right now in the rare quest.

3 Likes

Correct.

You can’t farm them. HOWEVER, Cyprian will be helpful in you finishing rare quests and bigger titans, which will help you get trap tools.

Tiburtus is tougher and he hits with a 6 turn defense debuff. Much better than a soft hero who’s only damage relies on being hit. Tiburtus will get you farther and you will continue to use Tiburtus for a long time.

2 Likes

@SWEG Soft as you say he is, Cyprian easily withstands a direct hit form any 5* hero avalable at this moment, returning the “ghift” with a 15% interest. But even if Sartana or Liana might, at full health, survive the encounter, AOE hitters stand no chance of survival against three riposte covered heroes.
Tibs might be more useful for the strategy of some players, but definitely Cyprian is the tougher one. Just compare their toughness stats. Tibs has 633 defense and 1045 health, while Cyprian has 605 defense and 1362 health. That is more than 300 HP more than Tibs, while their defense stats are close. I would say Cyprian is definitely tougher.

Morlovia gave me my third trap tools today. Team apparently isn’t up to taking the 5th level yet. That’s ok I don’t have a five star hero yet.

Both. . 3* materials are farmable …

Well, to keep within the thread’s general line, Cyprian should be able to solve your Morlovian problem…

1 Like

Use a spirit link character to defeat those nasty vampire lords

1 Like

Cyprian for events and Tibs for offensive raids/titans