Allow Split Screen Farming

huh. what device do you use? on my samsung the e&p screen pauses when I touch the other half of the split…

1 Like

@CoreyOfTheIsland Samsung Galaxy A71

It turns out that newer phones have the ability to do it also… Just would be nice if SGG enabled it for ALL versions of andoid :frowning:

Android Software V10 seems to be the one that allows it.

2 Likes

I didn’t even know my phone was old until this thread!!! feels like I got it yesterday, how upsetting lol

1 Like

I’m happy with anything that allows taking the focus off of auto-farming, the character and item frames from battle are burned into my screen.

3 Likes

yep im playing two games at the same time.

Are you also running your game on an android 10 device? Video footage would have more value btw.

Yes its android v10. Phone Xiaomi 9t pro :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yup, as I said in my post above:

ok so with this new ios update i am wondering if S&G can make out-farm easier, like for example if we can be on the game and text at the same time, like make the empires and puzzles app to be around the other things we use daily, I mean I think something that can be changed that would help a lot of players to play or be on the game more often. I would love to let the game run all day if something that can work pip system in ios or even any smart phone, please consider something this can be an option for us all day users, I do enjoy farming because I need resources daily.

thanks