Allow Movement between Alliances, without resetting tenure for home alliance

By now E&P will know there are family of alliances. And I apologize in advance if there is another thread on this…I looked but didnt find one. How about allowing a visit option to other alliances without having your tenureship for your home alliance reset each time. Maybe a 24hr period to get back “home”. I know it may not be important to some, but having those actual days with your alliance reflected helps when RECRUITING serious members, whereby they can see this team has been playing together for this long. And not having it look as though everyone only just got together 4 days ago, because of movement between family alliances. Or leaving to help on a pass titan. Please consider this. Again I’m not sure if this thread was previously created. If so please point out a link. Thank you.

This idea would be supported by mercs but is in direct opposition to the issue some people have with war shuffle strategy

By reducing the disincentive to change alliance, I expect more and more competitive alliances would constantly rotate in order to confound the current war matchmaking calculation

1 Like

Its solely to have your tenure remain with your home alliance. Which could be lost if you do not return within a 24hr period…in regards to war I see no direct benefit.

The issue with war currently is that entire alliances rotate in and out which resets their war score and gives them easier opponents.

The best reason not to do this is that it ruins your titan score too

I’d just be cautious not to encourage this without it being really properly thought out.

If an alliance rotates, isnt war matchmaking based solely on 30 best heroes, troops, past performance…Weighted heavily on top 5 strongest heroes…how does rotation affect proper calculations of matchmaking? I could be missing something. Let me take a minute to think about what you said.

This bit :slightly_smiling_face:

If you move everyone into a new alliance, you get a :zero: for your previous record

Oooh, new information!!!..interesting…There must be way…I do not want my days in alliance showing 1 or 2 when I’m with my crew over 300+ days. Just like titan chest, there should be a cool down period for war as well if you leave an alliance…that could be a deterrent to what you identified. But if I genuinely leave for 20minutes to help a family alliance and get back, I want my tenure showing the true number of days.

1 Like

I’d really like to be able to have help on a titan without the helper losing visible loyalty affirmation. At this time, the only way to show loyalty/longevity is thru the join date.

I’m sure you can think of ready examples in your home alliance family. :blush:

As an adjunct to this, it would also be nice to see which alliances are in a players past and for how long. (Not just a merc in and out).

Interesting… not sure how one can really distinguish between a merc and someone who is just out to “help on a titan”. That’s pretty much what mercs do.