Allow different default lineups for each different mode

Yes that is very true. Your hero roster will greatly effect how often you may have to change teams

That would only happen if you were using your raid defense team for the titan.

At the risk of being too blatantly obvious:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003842933-How-do-I-choose-my-Attack-Defence-Team-

No offense intended, Iā€™ve seen some longtime players of this game who didnā€™t notice when they were accidentally switching their defense team. :slight_smile: Iā€™m not saying this is what is happening for you, but in case it helps anyone who might read this, there it is.

I work in tech supportā€¦ never assume the easy answer isnā€™t the answer. :slight_smile:

When I play the titan team is always remembered separately. For me that is team 5 and titan hits always default to team 5. I never use that team for anything else. Teams 3 and 4 are for raiding and are also remembered separately. Whichever I used last is the default for the next raid. I usually farm and do daily quests and seasons with 1 or 2 and those are remembered together.

2 Likes

Indeed, like I said above, the titan team is remembered separately) I figure the raid/farm confusion may be the result of my reluctance to set two different attacking teams in the default count of five. It led me to believe that once I change my farm team it later propagates on to raids. Hence my thinking the raids and seasons preload the last team - namely the last one used.

If youā€™re saying the game remembers the team slots for raids and for maps separately, that solves it for me, really)

It does for me. I have issues when I use my leveling team to farm 8-7 and then go do a S3 level and forget to change it. Not such an issue when I do the opposite :rofl:

It would be nice to have more team slots without having to pay so much for them.

2 Likes

The only way it is doing this is if youā€™re using the same team slot for all of these functions.

If you have your map team in slot 2, your raid team in slot 3, and your titan team in slot 4, and you actually swipe between them for those purposes, it will keep those teams until you change them.

So to use your example, you play a map stage with team 2, then make a raid attack with team 3, then hit your titan with team 4, then go back to the map. It will pull up team 2.

If, however, you play the map stages with team 2, then go to raid and use the team 2 slot but switch the heroes, then go back to the map, the heroes you used on the raid will be there in team 2

1 Like

It is the swiping in particular that I was talking about) See, I do stuff on the fly quite often, and to swipe I do forget)

Itā€™s quicker to swipe than it is to edit the team

1 Like

Couldnā€™t agree more! Alas, I forget!))) But, ultimately, my unintended question was if the app remembered raid team slot separately from the last map slot, really. @nevarmaor said it did, and if that is true, Iā€™ll just buy an extra team to set it up for raids, because I do need at least three teams for level-up queue.

1 Like