Den Heerschappij - Welcomes active players/ small alliances to merge with

Our alliance just had a restart. We are with several daily players and some less active players. We share tips, strategies and ideas with eachother, but thats all on a voluntary base.
If you want to fight wars with us, we’d appreciate the use of all war flags, though we realise life exists outside E&P. We won’t kick you if you miss some :slight_smile: We also appreciate a reply on questions and messages now and then.
Join us if you want to help us fighting titans, wars and/or have some chats. Our Alliance is called Den Heerschappij. We are mainly Dutch but gladly welcome anyone interested. Find us in the app. No registration restrictions.

As a suggestion, you might want to add your alliance name and /or a Line or Discord Id for prospective alliances to contact you in private as well. GL.

Ah, yeah you’re right. Thanks

1 Like

Yeah. like Sarah stated little info would be nice.

We have 21 members and 7 in vacation alliance, just departed, because we are looking for groth and moving forward.

Currentle we are hittin 8/9* titans and looking people to fight with those.

1 Like

We are Den Heerschappij. We have around 10 very active daily players and 10 to 15 somewhat inactive players. Im trying to boost our alliance because its a fun group. But i also want to move forward and that wont happen with half the alliance playing once a week and not working together. As 1 of the daily players i’d like to boost the activity or leave the alliance eventually. Im sure im not the only one. Any group to work together with would be great

1 Like

Actually, we are looking for daily active players and are 18 people hitting *10/*11 titans. We have minimum trophy requirements too and only daily active players. But interestingly one of our members is in the Netherlands as well @Starlynk . [30/30] The Incognitos: We are FULL
This is us.

Hey sarah, our goal is to have it all voluntary. We dont demand anything from players and that works ok for now. But it slows down progress and since im growing and am very active that bothers me. On the long run my options are to build a more active alliance or leave. Im trying the first option for a start, but im not sure it will work in the long run. I just thought to give it a try

2 Likes

I have updated your thread title so that it’s easier for players to find you and what you are looking for. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I noticed. Thanks a lot. Im new in recruiting players so sorry for all my noob mistakes. Thanks for the help and patience

1 Like

No worries. We are all here to help each other out. That’s what the forum is all about. Good luck with your alliance. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

GL… The offer is still there for your more active players to check us out :smile:.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.