Alliances,waste of time

why join just to kill titans, why cant you share food,iron or battle items etc

SG are unlikely to introduce sharing as that will undermine people’s desire to spend money for a chance of good loot or the need to fill resources.

I do feel you should be able to do more in alliances though - maybe challenge raids (for no rewards) to test each others’ teams? Alliance on Alliance battles would be good as well.

1 Like

fair enough but some items can only be found and not bought

Devs has announced an event that most likely going to be an “alliance war”, so be in a guild will be more interesting for you.

Not knowing when it comes, but they are working on it.

1 Like

Nice - that’s something to look forward to.

(Hmmm… will end up regretting leaving Misfit Toys in the end… :thinking:)

1 Like

Ha! You know you’re having fun…Freeeeedoooom! :rofl:

1 Like

Nas alianças não há interação entre os membros mesmo a luta com titans não é feita pela maioria dos membros deveriamos ter aliciantes para interagirmos, o destaque que é dado aquilo que dizemos é pouco visível, ninguém lê.

You will find that is different in different alliances. Some alliances are very talkative, some alliances are full of fighters, and some interact very much, whether in game, or on external chat programs.

Você encontrará que é diferente em diferentes alianças. Algumas alianças são muito falantes, algumas alianças estão cheias de lutadores, e algumas interagem muito, seja no jogo, ou em programas de bate-papo externos.

Also / Além disso:

1 Like

Hello everyone. I need help… I search an alliance but i don’t know the name… I know just the leader name (-) GHOST (-) and co’leader name Kyra… Pls help me to find them