Alliances Unfair Advantage In war

I’m sure there is a thread about this somewhere on here but I’m not going digging for it because I’m sickened by what’s happening in the game.

We are clearly playing against an alliance of big spenders and they are cheating. They all have Telluria and Vela and they all joined their alliance within a few days of each other, 22 days ago. Their trophy score is 5000 higher than ours but their war score is nearly the same. Yeah, this was a fair fight. Last I looked they had 1800 more points and 7 more flags. We have never, in the nearly 2 year history of my alliance, ever been beaten so badly.

(I’ll save the rant about the obvious lack of Board randomness for a different thread, but this loss happens to coincide with this being a war after 2 victories, where we can’t get good boards to save our lives.)

Anyway, this kind of thing just sucks the fun right out of the game. SG has to do something to prevent this kind of nonsense. I have no suggestions for you but it’s not my job to make this a fun game. It’s yours. And at least in this case, you’re failing.

[image removed as naming & shaming is prohibited per #forum-rules]

Something

A post was merged into an existing topic: War matchmaking strikes again