Alliance wars still unfair

I could swear I read that is one of their criteria they are loading into the algorithm for war scores.

I think it is the ‘participation bonus’ for determining treasure level of the War chest that you are thinking of.

And I think number of flags used is not among those criteria either: “Your rewards are based on how many Wars you participated in.”

Or, if it is, I haven’t seen it in any communication from SGG. Has anyone reported a participation percentage that seems to reflect flag usage?

… or is this just another unfounded rumour?

I’ve not used my full set of flags in some of my recent wars, and I still have 100% participation.

1 Like

We are constantly getting paired with much higher teams. Our next one is 24 vs. our 16 and they have a 15 % higher power level. Last war was about the same and we lost by over 1000 and we had very high participation. Team very frustrated when you know you lost before the war even starts.

They may have 24 people in their alliance, but that doesn’t mean that’s how many are participating. There is a ±3 variance on the team amounts. This means they will have between 13-19 teams on the board.

Since you won’t know which ones have opted out until the war board opens tomorrow, this means that any calculations done based on their alliance roster is flawed as it contains player who are not participating. Wait until the board opens before doing any calculations and trying to determine if your alliance has a chance to win.

2 Likes

Half my allience has opted out of the AW now so where with a very small team for this one.

Problem is now is these players don’t even come on as much and afraid they be lost players to the game itself.

SG’s loss really and 4 of those where spenders on the game

1 Like

@Ozy1 that is sad to hear. I’m wondering if some of these players were already tiring of the game and used wars as an excuse to retire? There are so many facets of this game - raids, events, Atlantis, titans, etc. - to entertain players. Wars are just 1 part of this game and one of which they can easily opt out.

Perhaps it’s just me, but if I enjoyed something in an overall sense, I wouldn’t want to leave because of 1 part of it. Especially when I could opt out and totally ignore that part.

1 Like

No it’s the unfairness of it since the update which has also affected raids and since which they have also lost interest in as well and with AW’s the way it has been, giving up on bothe these doesn’t leave much else for the game.

What unfairness has affected raids ?

Really! I am going through all again, please go back and read. Cheers

I assume you know that raid pairings are done according to cups.

If you are really raided by teams at least 300 tp stronger than you ( how can you know since you only see their defence team ) and never get a team that is the same strength or weaker than you when raiding this means you are an excellent player and operating at top end of the possibilities of your resources. ( heroes )

Nothing wrong with the system just the way it works in competitive environments. :wink:

So there is no unfairness aginst you while raiding.

Now from what you have written concerning AW this might be differnt but after this post

“Problem is now is these players don’t even come on as much and afraid they be lost players to the game itself.”

it seems that you have players that dont always participate in wars which might be a reason you lost some.

On the other hand it’s possible that your alliance belongs to a minority for which the system is still in the ameljoration phase.

It seems for a lot of people the last update worked out fine.

So I hope your matchmaking improves and wish you the best of luck.

1 Like

I would say, that you really need to go back and read, what have been said and try to also understand it. Teampowers were very wrong in first place. Those didn’t match up with heroes attack, defence or health power at all. 5* at level 70/3 is usually weaker than max out 4*. Yeah, there are some heroes, which speacial makes them stronger, but not so many.
I don’t look teampowers, when I choose my defence team or attack team. I look those heroes defence, attack, health. Teampower isn’t very useful thing to stare at all.

And as @Elayanith wrote raids never have been about teampower, it always has been about cups.

2 Likes

don’t you people ever get sick of repeating yourselves. You think I know there based on cups. OMG These responses must be recorded messages to deter players from the real truth.

REALLY, Do you take me for a fool or are just out make yourself sound important?

Are You out to call me a lier?

NOTE: it is the case that I never get teams lower than me and in 90% or more of the time they are 300tp stronger than me and if I have to a few thought on food to prove it to you by taking a clip and posting it on YouTube I will.

And I can also prove that in the same instance I get raid 10 to 15 times a day by teams that are 300tp plus higher than me on a daily bases. I drop up to 300 cups a day at times.

Note everything I SAY I can prove and more than happy to post it on YouTube for you if you like.

Now as for TP as it has been mentioned before and I will say it again UNDERSTANDING THE CONCEPT OF THE GAME, TP is weather it be in raids or AW’s the furst point of call that everyone sees AND THE ONLY WAY OF DISCRIBING VISUALLY AND VERBALLY A TEAMS STRENGTH when chatting which is clearly put there by SG.
If is has no meaning as you so called top players keep pointing out then SG is purposefully deceiving players by leaving it there which could be seen as lying to players. Now as desecieving players
would be against LAW I suggest you SO CALLED TOP PLAYERS stop INSISTING TP gas no meaning or baring on the game.

I understand 100% everything say very very perfectly thank you.

@Ozy1 I don’t think you are lying but I do think you are mistaken.

It simply isn’t true that you never are matched up with weaker teams in raids. If you believe it is, you should actually re-roll a bunch of times (say 50?), screen shot each, write down the data, and share it. Since everyone else experiences a mix of stronger and weaker teams, it’s really hard to believe the things you say without evidence beyond your flat statements.

One thing to consider: Do you believe you are unfairly affected by some change to raids and that this change does not affect other players? Or do you believe that somehow everyone has been unfairly affected by these raid changes?

If the former, why on earth would anyone want to single you out for unfair treatment? If the latter, wouldn’t you expect that anyone attacking you in raids would be equally affected?

3 Likes

Sure this has been beaten to death but I don’t look at TP. I look for >+35 cups if I win. Once I see that I look at the team that is defending and if they are a good match for me. Almost all of my raids are +300tp more than me. It really doesn’t matter. It is all about if their team matches up well with what I can put out there to attack them…and sometimes a good board helps.

2 Likes

Sorry to say this, but for me it seems you don’t understand. Not trying to be mean, but if you only look teampowers, when looking opponent your doing it wrong. Do you chance your team agaist every opponent? Do you stack color? If not yeah those teams can be tough to beat.
I also try to find opponents with +35 trophies and raid agaist top100 players. And usually my attacking teampower is around 3700 and teams, which I attack are over 4000 and I also can climb in that top100 list. And after night my cups drop that 300. It’s nothing unusual. That happens most of players. Raids haven’t change at all.

War matchmaking has. Most players say it better now. I think it’s not, but not in way, that we get too strong opponent all the time. We are getting too weak opponents, close match and too strong opponent. Before update all was pretty close calls.

1 Like

Using team power to describe a team here in the forum does mean I actually use team power as my source of info when attacking, if you people would just understand what you read instead of coming back to with the same crap telling me I do not understand the game.

I understand it perfectly but if that is your only response then better you have nothing to say at all because it gets just repetitively annoying.

TP is only used as a means of describing the situation when discussion team strengths.

So again your calling me a lier!

I will prove it to you m8 and post it on YouTube for the world to see.

If I even got 1 a refilling about 20 times which is my usual then I would even say a thing but since the update I haven’t a single one.

This will be very difficult to prove since you would need a lot of data points.

I will repeat the important sentence of my last post and this time you should concentrate more towards the end of the sentence.

If you are really raided by teams at least 300 tp stronger than you ( how can you know since you only see their defence team ) and never get a team that is the same strength or weaker than you when raiding this means you are an excellent player and operating at top end of the possibilities of your resources. ( heroes )

This is the only way to explain what you see. If there was a fault in the system other people would have the same problem.

1 Like

Okay let’s just make a list of everyone who plays and thinks Alliance wars are unfair on any level.

Let them and their alliances win every single war for half the loot.

Problem solved. :wink:

1 Like