Alliance Wars "OPT OUT" button needed

was talking about defense

I doubt their TP currently affects anything. Tell them to drop cups to zero to lower alliance score.

1 Like

Imo better solution would be to lock the roster when the prep starts. So that people that join after that are no allowed to participate to that war.
But this is the discussion in other threads.

4 Likes

Look at this … the prayers were answered

5 Likes

For all the moaning that devs do not listen or read posts here is a shining example that they do as I’ve seen several of these ides being tossed around the forums since AW started. Were they in the works before we started submitting wish lists? Maybe and if so they are thinking of solutions in a similar fashion as the players in some cases.

4 Likes

There is an opt out button…

Go into the Alliance menu, go to the War tab, and hit the button labeled “Leave”.

1 Like

Are there opt out buttons for war in real life? If someone attacks you, you are in war, no matter did you want it or not. Maybe they could sell white flags for 1000 gems each? :wink:

1 Like

Hey AnjaValkrie,
this looks like a good step in the right direction.
Now, if they just get rid of that BARRAGE OF ARROWs rubbish, then it will start to look nice.

2 Likes

I’ve posted a new poll on that… tuck in!

5 Likes

Thanks Little infinity,
I was first to happily partake in your survey.
I added the link to my post. Hope it gets a lot of interest.

1 Like

This is so funny. Literally every event has been held on days when I work. Every AW has been on days where I work. I finally have some days off when a War is going regularly scheduled to occur and it gets cancelled due to updates. Don’t get me wrong. This is not a complaint. Its just a strange turn of circumstance.

3 Likes

I think it’s stupid… Who are we reallly at war with " the dark Lord" or each othe. I rathe be in war with the dark lord than with anyone else

2 Likes

I support the idea of such a button. Currently we are still in beta for matchmaking… :thinking:

In my alliance, one already quit the game and 2 others are about to. All old time players. They were keeping at it hoping for the second map, and hated the wars, so see nothing to interest them in the game any longer

3 Likes

Just have them leave the alliance and pop into the game to farm every once in a while to keep their accounts active. Season 2 is supposed to follow the successful launch of AW.

1 Like

Did you say successful launch of AW?
I must have missed the “successful” bits.

It has not been a complete failure. In fact, it cannot accurately be described as a failure by any reasonable measure at this point. Changes are still being made and we are having tweaks not major overhauls to the System. I would call that a success. The majority of what you see on the Forums is going to be complaints, because that’s what people do. I do enjoy AW. Yes, there are still things to fix. No, it will not keep taking major resources to fix the things that need tweaking. This means that there should be resources available to press toward the release of Season 2.

1 Like

I, like many others, waited with open mouths drooling for Alliance Wars only to see it flop.
The only way it has so many participants is because you’re basically forced into it or you leave your alliance. With LAUGHABLE rewards making it a complete waste of time, no wonder players are not so excited about season 2 .

3 Likes

I love the “I, like many others”-statement. Speak for yourself. I, for one, like alliance wars, and have faith in SG being able to iron out a steady way ahead, evolving aw and giving you “and many others” an opt out button. For the sake of those who like the feature.

1 Like

Personally, I have to say I have been enjoying the wars - which I really wasn’t sure about prior to. We have fought 5 so far and have not encountered any of the extreme mismatching others have seen, none of the wild one-man-defense tactics. What I like most about it - our fairly casual alliance has grown together more since the wars - we are coordinating our attacks fairly well so far and including the weaker members in the tactical approach.
I would personally prefer the war to take place once a week, as this kind of approach does involve more time than attacking a titan.
And I do hope that SG does incorporate an opt-out button, so that those who don’t wish to partake can do so and peace can return to the forum… (wishful thinking?)…

1 Like

I like many others can’t wait for that opt out button so we don’t feel obligated to our alliance to participate making it look like everyone is thrilled with the sticks & stones offered as “rewards”.

2 Likes