Alliance Wars Matchmaking (Discussion & Developer Response) MASTER

I think you can only opt-out, before wars start. Not anymore, when you already have been match with another alliance.

Well I did try to opt-out before the Preparation phase came.

@mhalttu

Thank you so much for this. In our alliance, the wars is a free feature, so our members must not participate, if they not want or not have the time to do.

But our members still are highly active in the war, they are just some, they not like it. It‘s okay, we accept it.

So they will be happy about the opt-out for the single player in 1.14 :+1:t2:

1 Like

We are obviously going to lose again. So we have 5 teams who’s removed their defenses so far. No fun playing when it’s not a close match.

----Trophy Count	Titan Score	Avg Level

Russia Moscow --60344 ------------------------55185 -----------------34.80
Us -------------------49533 -------------------------52011 -----------------32.30

Yeah lazy bones rik is happy

Warthelan. While it sucks please go ahead and stomp them. Since they are tracking “blowout” wins there needs to be as many as possible for them to review. Being nice and easing up will only make the data look like things are getting better when they may not be…

2 Likes

I was hoping to be in the opt-out count but I guess we can go to the other count for this war.

Does anyone know how to report a war bug? Our leader opted us out for this way but it is still showing up and a live war for all of us BUT the leader and co-leader. We are very unhappy this happened as we are forced to play now without our best players. The update stated it was for the whole alliance, not just leaders. Help!

1 Like

Put in a support ticket in game. Then make a post here under Bugs and Issues

11th straight mismatch. 14k difference, their top ten higher power than our #1. Just had first person actually quit. And he wasn’t a complainer.

2 Likes

Matchups for all 3 of our alliances blow dog balls…again. One of our opponents had openings. I left and joined them to see how many of them will send me screen shots of their entire rosters so I can see how we match up 1-30. Because by cups, alliance score, titan score, average player level, average team power…none of those metrics are remotely comparable. I will see what our opponents will share with me…then I will share with y’all.

1 Like

One reason the 80k teams keep losing to 93k, is the 1 hit capability. If 10 of them can 1 hit our top ten , then they probably get a reset early, and still have plenty of attacks left.
On the other side , it might take 2 or even 3 attacks to finish their top 10, making or “deeper” benches effectively useless because 4 bench teams on 5 can not possibly be stronger by any metric.

4 Likes

Thankfully for us last 3 wars had a good matchup. I hope devs can fix this for everybody.

Range bane? Your and their alliance scores

First member quit today, needs to be fixed soon.

We 87k, they 85.5k. 29 players for each one. We have 14 players with 3k+ teams, they have 16. In the last two we won the first and lose the last, but it’s ok to lose if it’s close. It’s better than be in the winner in a blowout.

When we were ‘favored’ by the matchup we stopped attack in the last 8 hours.

Both teams in the middle of the 75-99k range, not sure why we ( 80k now) keep getting 90k plus teams. Seems they pair from the middle out.
Let me know when you hit 90k, I’m willing to bet you’ll start being the overwhelming favorite.

Maybe in the next one if we kill the titans.

Our current war score is 1359-3138, with 6 hours remaining.

Alliance scores 31k vs 44k.

This is not a participation problem, though a number of our players have no valid targets.

Also, to me it really feels like the modifiers (arrows/aid/boost) exacerbate the match disparity each war. Nice idea to have more strategy in the prep phase, but honestly those modifiers seem to punish the underdogs.

3 Likes

Our current war seems to be a much better match. The lead has changed hands 3-4 times. We are currently losing by about 100 points, but we still have a few players left to hit.

The alliances look much more similar in level distribution this time, and I think that’s why. While their top two players widely outclass ours, they have a similar distribution of new, low level, mid level and a couple high level players. That is probably why it has been more even. Even our little guys can find even targets.

This one has been a blast. Thanks, SG. You got this one right.