Alliance Wars Matchmaking (Discussion & Developer Response)

We just lost our third war in a row, by just shy of 1000 points. Our war score went up, what the fuk would be getting a higher score for losing, especially by that much?

In my alliance we play with alliances have heroes and experience more than us!?
So that is not fear !!
And I don’t know how you are calculated war score I think we have score more than what we really have heroes and troops ?!!

You can back to war logs and see what we faced in last tow wars ?

Our brother in alliance feeling bad they were finishing war flags and lost in crazy scoor ?!!

I will say, they have us dialed in. We tied the last war and won this one by 6 points.

2 Likes

Did they figure out some new alliance war matching cheat?

Straight after they won, 11 of their members left. Something like that doesn`t happen because they were fed up of the alliance, there need to be a reason behind that.

Its been my experience when facing a certain nationality they always do really well even when initially their teams don’t look as strong.

1 Like

Perhaps they let their folks out to merc after a tough war? (we let folks out on certain level titans)…

1 Like

Really? Because in last Wednesday’s war, the alliance we were fighting lost, and 10 people left it after the war was over. Sometimes, alliances lose members, and if you’re going to leave, right after a war is a great time to do it.

When a group of friends and I split from a previous alliance to form a new one, we all left right after a war.

So accusing other players of cheating based merely on the fact that several of them left an alliance seems really unwarranted.

2 Likes

It`s not one fact. I asked as I heard from few people about something like that and now it happened to my alliance.

One of the guys says something like that:

Is it possible at all?

Take a look at the competing teams roster…joined guild xxx days ago. Often you find half the members joined recently ( leaders included). I know some people Merc but it kinda says it all doesn’t it? Kinda an unfair way to get loot but don’t deny it doesn’t happen. Maybe SG could impose a one week hold on titan and AW to easily stop this. This game is a long journey and 1 week is nothing to make things fair for all just saying.

Possible? Sure. It would be a lot of effort to get very little back.

I wouldn’t say it’s a lot of effort, what is the problem to leave one alliance and join the other one?

They would need to move certain players to keep the scores down. AW has awful loot so what is the point?