Alliance Wars Matchmaking (Discussion & Developer Response) MASTER

Is there something that can be done for alliances that honey pot during wars. It might just be me but that’s not in the spirit of the alliance wars

Deliberately putting out a weak team? Not as such, and depends on your own alliance’s strategy.

I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned here on the forums (and others probably have as well), that the only time it’s worth putting out such a weak team is if the player’s strongest team can be one-shot by the opponent’s weakest team. I.e. under any circumstance their defence team will be killed by one attack.

Take into consideration what this does in terms of points. This player may be worth a lot less. However, because points are really a proportion of the alliance’s health bar, it just ‘redistributes’ points to the other teams.

If you’re in a free for all alliance (no wave or farming strategy), then avoid them until they are the last one standing to reset the board.

If you’re using a farming or wave strategy (taking out the ‘weakest’), then leave them out. Take them out for the flip.

That’s all that comes to mind.

Oddly enough, I am seeing more of this lately.:thinking:

1 Like

after he misses 2 wars it will automatically opt him out… there’s another option for you

1 Like

Cookie Settings