Alliance Wars Chest loot rewards what did you get?

Sorry had to edit this, what I mentioned before was for winning the Alliance War and not the actual War Chest. My Alliance War chest had 1 compass, 1 Mystic Rings, 1 Axe Attack, 5 Gems, 1 Summon Token, 1Eouc Hero Tokens, 3 Loot Tickets, 1 Trainer Hero, and 2 Atlantis Coins. Which was awesome.

1 Like

These ingredients don’t look like war chest. At least not 100% participation because there is no food or iron or 2* mats in it. Better check the thread „Ally war chest tracking“ for better overview

Or are u talking about loot for winning? That‘s never really great

But winning is a sweet reward! And filling that war chest offers the chance of ascension items. Our members reported over a dozen from our last war chest.

And did I mention, winning is fun :smiley:

Sorry you were right. What I mentioned before was just winning the Alliance War and not the actual War Chest were you need 25 points to open. I have edited my info. Thanks for informing me.

Thanks for the nice message. I just realised I mentioned mats for just winning the Alliance War and not the actual War Chest where you need 25 points to open. I have corrected this, thanks for letting me know.