Alliance War Win bug

So I managed to defeat my opponent, their last hero (Isarnia) died due to Merlin’s effect, the screen said “Winner” but it gave me 0 points and the enemy Def team is untouched… Please look into this.

Enemy team

My team

Time 10:00 UTC 2 May 2018

Strange, please submit a new request through the in-game support button, so we can investigate this in more detail.

1 Like

Enemy team
Screenshot_20180502-120129

My team
Screenshot_20180502-120904__01

Result
Screenshot_20180502-120046__01

Basically what happened is, my opponent last hero (Isarnia) killed herself through Merlin’s ability, the screen showed I Won but after I got 0 points and the enemy’s Def team completely untouched.

10:00 UTC 2 May 2018

Seems like there was a misunderstanding. Please tap the last button “Support” to submit a new request.

1 Like

Hi,
I win the battle,

the screen said “Winner” but it gave me 0 points and the enemy Def team is untouched… Please look into this.

Petri - you guys should really remove the “report a bug” button directing people here, to only then be told to do something different in the app, especially since the “report a bug” button is higher up on the screen before the “support” button. This looks like a bug, so he is probably hitting that button and getting directed here.

Being directed here from the app for “report a bug”, only to be told to go back and open a support ticket is a frustrating experience, when you could just be redirected to open a support ticket for both, since nothing’s going to get investigated without a support ticket.

Having 2 separate buttons with 2 different behaviors is confusing.

Petri I was replied that I lost my connection, but when I do a regular 8-7 over the map and lose connection middle of the battle, I still get my loot… Isn’t there any way to fix this?