Alliance war problem

I just killed my opponent during alliance war when the game suddenly stopped. When i ca me back team was used but I won nothing and lu opponent was back alive!!!

I won no point, althought I kill one of my opponents hero. After the fight has finished, I receive somekind of massage that told me my request cant be…something. the title went too fast so Icouldnt read them. I want my point ,my team is trusting me, so I do not want to let them down. I waiting for your answer as soon .

I experienced the same thing. After defeating the opponent, my result was churning and subsequently shown as 0 point. Opponent still alive and my war flag down by 1. It happened too many times on other occasions already. Kindly fix the bug.

I hope that this problem will be fixed, because I lost one of my tries. And because of that we would lose this war. This is not the first time that I have a problem with war.

I had the same issue. There was a damaged opponent that only had two memebers left and I took out their joon and damaged their boldtusk and after the battle there was a thinking wheel on the enemy and the game locked up and my only option was to close the app. When I reopened the app, the game had used my team and flag but reset the enemy’s health and gave me 0 points ? What gives ?

I had a similar issue, phone connected to a dead WiFi and then the attack was ended due to connection lost. I had killed 3 enemies, now I lost my second best team for 0 points… hope sg can fix this. I always reconnect asap and the status could be updated then from the phone to the server. I would appreciate 10 minutes to reconnect and get something. Now I have 0 points

This exact thing just happened to me! I killed my opponent in the war battle on to get a message saying" cannot process your request" and then I get 0 points and my opponents team is alive and unscathed! WHAT!?!? Missed out on 60 points for the alliance and I am NOT a happt camper!!! This happened around 7:20 on Oct. 10th against a player called Big Trident.

As you see my wifi was fully connected but server was lost.

Then i was thrown out of the game still will full connection

Obviously guys this is due to bad internet connections , This game is much of an online thing, although it is not explicit on the interval of saving the game on the saver , I guess once you lose connection or fluctuated link , the last known information saved is taken.
May not be SG’s fault.

Dear Oluz, I did not had a conection problem.And if it remembers last saved point why did I lose my try and I could not use the heroes that I used in that battle.

I’ve had the exact same problem , connection was perfectly fine and wiped the enemy team , when battle finished I had this

l got zero points and hero’s used.