Alliance War mechanics

I fought a battle to the end even though the war time had expired. I started the battle 2-3 minutes before, but it lasted 7-8. I managed to destroy all the opposing team and all points were added to the war score.

Can some clarify if the alliance war points per alliance is 1000 or 1500 and correct if the revive time of each dead team is as below?
Revive Times
Defeat Revive Time
1st 6 Hours
2nd 8 Hours
3rd 10 Hours
4th 12 Hours

The entire field is worth 1500 points. Roughly 1000 for the teams and 500 for kill (bonus) points.

1 Like

Thank you! I thought so, since the number dint tally (30 x 50 = 1500) since i read somewhere here as 1000

1 Like

You are also correct on the revive time for first reset, @ThePirateKing please can you confirm reset 2,3 and 4?

The times are correct. It increases by 2 hours each time.

1 Like

Thank you @littleKAF

2 Likes

I was knocked out war by my little nephew sitting on my lap trap my ipad and hit the opt out I quickly opt back in but couldnā€™t fight, it turn me into a spectator . That was over 9 months ago.

grab my ipad not trap it

My cat often tries to make decisions for me, too :persevere:

3 Likes

Now we know what actually happens behind the scenes when you blame the board. :thinking: :rofl:

1 Like

I have a questionā€¦
DO LVL 12 members have a "forced War participation? Does the app LITERALLY FORCE ALL LVL 12 MEMBERS TO PARTICIPATE IN WARS?

or

Is it that lvl 12 players ARE GIVEN AN OPTION TO TAKE A WAR TUTORIAL WHICH WARNS WILL AUTOMATICALLY PLACE THOSE VIEWING TO JOIN WARS?

Iā€™m trying to understand.
I wasnā€™t with an ALLIANCE when reached lvl 12.
Never took TUTORIAL. Had played enough RAIDS that I was comfortable joining War games ā€¦ plus had read ALL WAR RULES I COULD FIND at lvl 23.

Can you or someone clear up for me about lvl 12 players? Are they forced into WARS?? Or are they joining??

Than you for your insights

They seem to be forced as a default. But I assume you can opt out. We had a new player join, but he was automatically opted in and never logged in so we were stuck down a player.

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking same as you.

Your experience is like many others.
I prefer the app to give THE LEADER THE CONTROL to enter a member into Wars. & remove a player if need be prior to any War.

ty for helping w the query

That could lead to issues with control freaks. I let my alliance down due to unforseen circumstances just the other day and they were really nice about it. I opted out of the next voluntarily until Iā€™m certain I can participate. Try talking to your alliance members first. Just a suggestion.

Have done that.
People dont listen. People ignore posts.
Most leaders complain about it which is why they deserve the control. It is their ALLIANCE.

Well Iā€™m in an awesome alliance and we cheer for everyoneā€™s successes, hits and milestones. Communication is critical to us. But you have to apply or be vouched for and pass an interview and a peer test to join. We are a mixed bag of some of the best people you will find. No major aspirations for ultimate success, just comradeship and fun.

1 Like