Alliance war matching

The last few wars that my alliance has participated in have been very unbalanced. While we have as many as 5 defense teams under 4000 tp our opponents may have 3 and while we have maybe 2 teams over 4200 our opponents will have 3 or 4 “and” while we have 0 teams over 4300 our opponents will have 1 or 2. This has been causing discussions of booting players with insufficient teams or at least making them opt out of wars especially if they don’t have an adequate tank for whichever color we are using. I, myself just recently maxed my first 5* yellow giving me an all 5* defense and that’s after playing the game for almost 18 months. This is causing alliances to put strong restrictions on team member recruitment and pretty much forcing lower powered players into finding an alliance equal to they’re power and with as stingy as the game can be with good heroes and the mats to level them is getting pretty frustrating. I personally have 2 5* yellows and two 5* blues that I have had at 3/60 for months awaiting the mats however I have plenty of mats for a 5* green but have probably spent over 50,000 gems trying to pull one. It really seems like where ever your weakness is, that’s where it stays, unless of course you’re spending hundreds of dollars but even then it’s a crap shoot . Why not have an event quest where one can win a " your choice" epic or legendary hero or mat token and how about making alliance wars a little more equal?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Alliance Wars Matchmaking (Discussion & Developer Response) MASTER