Alliance War Loot: What did YOU get?

I’m curious, as I’m sure others are, about the stats on alliance war loot drops. Would you share with me your loot?

My loot, combined with a little forum-stalking, shows a 4-6 item drop; 2-3 ingredients, 0-1 ascension, 1-2 battle items, 0-1 trainer/token.

1 Like

I received an Orb on our second war. Got some nice fine herbs and wood for our last one though. lol

1 Like

1 Like

Nice scores, Lucas and Miglior. Very similar scores and very similar loot.

I got trap tools, someone got a D blade, then someone got an orb

1 Like

Deleted my first 2 Wars. Sorry I can’t share more. Nothing really of note, seems to be in line with a Monster Chest

1 Like

I should have taken a screen shot but didn’t I was very disappointed with the loot, some iron wood a blade and things that are easy to farm, since doing well means having a large stable of hero’s you’d think they’re include some hard to get assentionn items and maybe a 2 or 3 * trainer

2 Likes

All the ones here have been talking about the spoils of war on a Victory. It is good that the alliance on the losing end actually get something too. In case someone curious that wants to know. Although I didn’t get a chance to ask whether the members that readied themselves (e.g. defenses setup) but didn’t attack (e.g. 0 points) actually got anything.

On the most recent war, our alliance lost, I was the highest point person, I got some food, an herb, and a crude iron. Essentially, I get much more from a 3 Flag Map level.

1 Like

My last one was unusually pathetic - string, leaves, feathers, wooden shield, mana potion, dragon banner. Ugh.

1 Like

The nicest loot I got was an orb, etc. (war 3). Someone showed me a Damascus blade on War 1 or 2). The rest of mine looked more or less like this: :grin:

1 Like

Do you have any loss loot pics since the loot update?

I’ve yet to see one.

@Galaxygirl42: Pretty certain Victory always gets an ascension item roll since the loot revamp; those daggers and wooden shields count and I haven’t seen a screen cap without one.

1 Like

What the heck is win by default?

If the other alliance doesn’t set a defense at all AFAIK.

@Rook do you have the name from the prep phase? Kind of curious to see if you just got matched with an inactive alliance though that really shouldn’t have happened at Misfit Toys’ level.

Lol, @Rook scared them away with her cat-like skills! :rofl:

1 Like

The alliance was at our alliance point level, more or less.

Alas, did not take a pic in prep phase, but they had a very colorful flag. I’m sorry we didn’t fight anyone :sob:

3 Likes

I got a hero token. Another member got an orb. Didn’t really hear too much else so probably a lot of the typical loot.

1 Like

I’ve gotten gloves from one and a troop token from another. Most recent was pewp.

1 Like

Sticks and Stones…I’m learning how to build model homes out of them…:joy:

3 Likes

Nothing to write home about …

1 Like