đź‘‘ Alliance War leaderboard

That would actually suffice, yes

War score is a combination of depth+performance

Depth score(alliance’s base war score)= 30 top heroes of each player + top troop of every color of every player, more weight to the top 5(heroes&troops of each player). It’s pretty much just basic addition of hero powers and troop powers but with some weird twist somewhere in there cause i was able to get close but not exact and tried different variables(been awhile now and no laptop in front of me)

Then you have performance score
Performance score =
Each war win is considered a “penalty” that increases your alliance’s war score to find a stronger opponent in an attempt to prevent anyone from chaining wins

Wins increase war score
Losses decrease war score

Anyways
An alliance can gain up to 20 penalties(used to be 10), once they’ve capped or at least get passed 10(old cap), they start facing opponents above their weight

wins at cap opens war chests faster(unfortunately some have figured out how to reduce their cap by dropping members, playing king of the mountain, and dominating everyone that can possibly match with them and chaining chest fills that way instead)

Think i covered everything but will see if i can find some links for more clarification

Btw if you want to try to crack the code of how individual war scores are figured up

You can find out your own individual score by opting out for about 5 to 15 minutes then opting back in

Screenshot war score before opt out
Then after opt out once u see a score change
Then opt back in and screenshot again when u see another change just to be safe

Then you can start toying with different mathematics of heroes and troops to see if you can break down the exact calcs of individual war scores that are combined to create an alliance’s base war score

Here’s a simpler performance score explanation straight from the horse’s mouth(keep in mind cap was 10 wins at this time but has been increased to 20 now)

4 Likes