Alliance war dead enemy keeps reviving after being killed twice

The fact I got the credits means to me that I did kill the enemy. The issue is to be forced to kill the same enemy for a third time when I can’t use the same powerful heroes I used to take him down. I was not aware I got to kill the same set of heroes enemies three times.

It depends under what conditions you are killing him.

1. I kill an enemy and the board is reset, immediately this enemy is revived as normal

2. I kill an enemy and after so many minutes this enemy is revived as normal

3. I kill an enemy and neither reset nor timer is involved and he immediately revived. This is possibly a bug. Take screenshots and report to SG.

By the way, there were more enemies alive in the board as this happened just at the beginning of the war. I was the first war hitter and the killings I did were consecutive. I understand at the beginning the rest of enemies being ghosted in my first hit. After killing my first set of 5 heroes enemy all the board came alive including the set of 5 heroes enemy I have killed first. I targeted the same revived 5 heroes enemy I had killed before and I killed them again. To my surprise the same 5 heroes enemy revived after the second killing. So I was face with the same 5 heroes enemy again (a third time). I decided to hit other set of 5 heroes as my available my heroe power was much much less.

The fact I got the credits means to me that I did kill the enemy. The issue is to be forced to kill the same enemy for a third time when I can’t use the same powerful heroes I used to take him down. I was not aware I had to kill the same set
of 5 heroes enemy three times nor that I rested some kind of timer twice.

This happened just at the beginning of the war. I was the first war hitter and the killings I did were consecutive. Yes, at the beginning of the war the rest of enemies were ghosted during my first hit. After killing my first set of 5 heroes
enemy all the board came alive including the set of 5 heroes enemy I had killed first. I targeted the same revived 5 heroes enemy I had killed before and I killed them again. To my surprise the same 5 heroes enemy revived after the second killing. So I was
faced with the same 5 heroes enemy again (a third time). I decided to hit other set of 5 heroes as my available heroe power was less. At the end of the war the twice revived hero was alive while I expected to be ghosted. The war history showed nobody
hit him but me twice.

I have played alliance war for about a year and only noticed this behavior after the last software update.

Please enlighten me as it doesn’t make sense. Thanks.

How many members are in your alliance?

1 Like

There is a few clarifications needed for clearer understanding of this issue.
A screen shot of the war teams may probably shed some lights.
The OP would have been aware of resets, if the revives are not due to reset from killing all enemies or war team timed resets, then a whole team reviving just a few minutes after killing, as described by the OP…, would certainly indicates a bug.

2 Likes

Without knowing more details, this seems like it may be related to the issue reported in this thread:

Linking it here in case it is related. We should know more once the OP gives more information.

1 Like

Total of eight members on our alliance, one of of our members did not participate.

There was no mother north on the opposite team.

Attack history:

No mother north on team that revived three times

Although the log is not very explicit, but one observation appeared significant, when 7zxxxx was defeated (2nd log line 1), he was the eighth enemy to be defeated sequentially. If there are eight teams on the enemies side, this could only mean one thing…the board was reset and all teams revived. And you have the same 7zxxx revived and available for your attack ( in 2nd log line 2).
That also could only explain why zyryp75 who had been defeated by Alamotx( 1st log line 14) was available in a very close interval ( at 2nd log line 4,5 & 6), this is just my observation from the log and may not depict the exact situation as the log is not time stamped.

1 Like

If you read the entire thread you’ll notice that the thread title was changed to include a suggestion about MN. It has since been changed back to a title that does not include MN as that was possibly misleading/confusing.

The basics of the thread is that a team was 1-shot, it regenned, was hit again for a partial amount, then was hit a few entries later for the full team amount. This seems similar to what is being described here (but may not be).

The log shows that my mate alliance players who hit before me didn’t killed all the opposite team enemies. But when I started my hits, after my mate alliance players, I saw all the war enemy defense teams were ghosted except the one war defense
team I mentioned so I assumed I was the first hitter. When I hit and killed my first enemy war defense team he revived right away and the whole board no longer was ghosted. I killed him one more time right away causing
the same enemy war defense team to revive the second time right away without himself to be ghosted for my second kill. Sorry this is very confusing as I have never seen
the same enemy war defense team revive right away after being killed twice with no heroe with revival power in their site.

If the board reset twice or the enemy defense team reset twice has no logic to me. I can’t see what caused that.

Thanks for your help.

If all the other war enemy defence teams were ghosted that means they had already been defeated and only that one team was left. Defeating it would have generated an instant revival as all teams were defeated. At that point all the teams would be available to hit, including the team you just defeated. That is normal.

If the second time you defeated that team resulted in an instant revival of the team when none of the other enemy teams were defeated then that is NOT normal.

The war is not about defeating all enemies … it’s about getting as much points as possible. And therefore the defeated enemies reappear after a certain period if time or when all of them have been defeated and none is left. That is better for you, because you can attack again straight afterwards and don’t have to wait for the reappearance.

1 Like

Now that is the reset I observed from the log.

This is where it appeared to be a bug, killing the that same team a second time almost immediately afterwards should not cause that same enemy to revive.

Perhaps you should file a report with support

How to contact Support

How to Contact Support (v1.9.7 onwards),

giving them all detailed info.

I feel this thread is desperately lacking screenshots of both teams/sides as without these it’s just going in circles with presumptions never really knowing or understanding what the other one means.
a) As we all know there are more than 1 hero that revives heroes on a team
b) the talents can also resist hits and although they appear dead revive on the next turn

Since most of these effects only happen at the end of a hit/turn it is easy to mistaken or think that you killed a hero and then because of the end turn affect that hero comes back into play.

So without screenshots and knowing each heroes talent skills this is all going nowhere.
You can’t just create an issue and expect it to be solved by say things like (his hero and my hero) as every hero different.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.