Alliance War Cheaters

Great thing about war though, and all games, don’t like it, then just don’t bother. I think that if you and your alliance hang in there, you will get better battles, but eternal optimism is my jam. <3. We have just us three, semi long time players in our alliance, and one new person who doesn’t war with us…but we have fun. Even when fighting factions with ten times more members, somehow they math juggled to make it a bit more fair. The other alliance might not think so going up against an opponent with three times higher team power…but if they jusy show up and focus their efforts, they can take down our teams. I hope they have fun, too, and don’t get demoralized, as you said. I just want everyone to enjoy a good, clean fight, have fun, learn and carpe that diem, yo! … We don’t really devise strategies, so far, I think our strategy is like Cowabunga, Geronimo and Leroy Jenkins Party Remix!!! ~Anyhoo…I sincerely hope that it gets better for you and your friends, too <3. Viva la Guerre!

What does TRUMP have to do with anything about this thread? Nothing, anyways, we ended up kicking their butts, Still dont know how things transpired the way they did but hopefully they get the issues resolved. thanks for the game related posts. this thread is done.

1 Like

Nothing. I never meant it to. I removed it so people could stop misunderstanding, and I could stop trying to fix it.

Our team is playing a team right now that has done the exact same thing. Started war prep with 29 players, went down to 14 & then climbed back up to 24. Most of the players joined within minutes. Most are co-leaders. There are 3 ex-members that are fairly strong but remaining on the field.

1 Like

If you are on a team during war prep, leave, and return before it ends nothing changes, you can still participate. If you are not BACK by the time war prep ends you don’t count and will show up as an ex-member, even if you join back after war starts.

I know this because I have dropped to our mid-size alliance to help on a rare titan during war prep and came back. It’s not cheating, it’s not funny business, it’s probably people moving between alliances, mercing, etc.

This is the experience in my alliances, at least.

A >30 xp opposition was using an unlevel common heroes for AW to prevent the opponents from gaining more points.
What do you guys think?

no matter what, the base points for an entire alliance is 1500 points (plus 750 bonus points for killing the team)… so no matter the alliance you face, if you kill all of them and wipe the board you will get 2250 points.

This is the current standard for every alliance in every war, 2250 points for killing all of the defense teams.

Matchmaking is determined by the strongest 30 heroes each alliance member (who is participating in the war) has in their roster. Matchmaking is NOT affected by the heroes in the defense teams (just to clear that up).

Point distribution is based on team health. Add up the health of all the heroes on every defense team… that number will be 100%… figure out the percentage of that total health a specific team has… that team will be worth that % of 1500 base points, plus half again for team-kill bonus points.

So hypothetically, if one specific team has 10% of the total war defense health, that team would be worth 150 base points and another 75 bonus point.

So, if someone on an enemy team fields a weak defense like your screenshot, that team keeps some points because that team does have some health, but the points that one team dropped go to all the other teams. The weakened team can be taken out easily by someone without a full 6 teams for war hits, and each of the other teams (that probably would be attacked anyway) will yield more points.

There is no advantage to fielding a weak team like that. An argument could be made for throwing in one really strong hero to force attackers to use something worthwhile to kill that trash team, but a full team of trash will not help them.

2 Likes