Alliance War 3.0: The balance does not exist

We are a small alliance of 5 players, but even when we were 12 players, we always had the same problem, which is that our opponents had much stronger defense teams than ours and difficult to beat.
This problem extends to all alliances, even the highest.

The idea of ​​war should be to have an equal opponent to fight and not an opponent with an impossible defense to beat, especially in the war with the “very fast bonus”.

This time after losing two wars in a row, the computer confronted us with an alliance of equal war scores, but with teams of 4400, 4300, 3800 and 1400 points of power (to seek a balance that does not exist), since our teams have a power of 4000, 3700, 3100 and 3000 points of power and with the “very fast war bonus” it is practically impossible to beat an opponent with 2 or 3 healers in the team and therefore the war would be lost at the start.

Complicating matters is the continuing lack of favorable color combinations, such as to allow the player to create a fair duel in the war of alliances.

It would be more appropriate if the game developers tried to find a solution as fair as possible for the players, since the new war balance bonuses fail to give that balance that allows players to have fun and not get stressed out. the game, and then arrive at a probable uninstallation of the same.

I will also write the message in Italian to give players who do not know English well to understand the topic.

Siamo una piccola alleanza di 5 giocatori, ma anche quando eravamo in 12 giocatori, avevamo sempre lo stesso problema, ovvero i nostri avversari avevano squadre di difesa molto più forti delle nostre e difficili da battere.

Questo problema si estende a tutte le alleanze, anche le più alte.

L’idea della guerra dovrebbe essere quella di avere di fronte un pari avversario da combattere e non un avversario con una difesa impossibile da battere, specialmente nella guerra col “bonus molto veloce”.
Questa volta dopo aver perso due guerre di seguito, il computer ci ha messo di fronte a un’alleanza di pari punteggio guerra, ma con squadre da 4400, 4300, 3800 e 1400 punti di potenza (per cercare un equilibrio che non esiste), visto che le nostre squadre hanno una potenza di 4000, 3700, 3100 e 3000 punti di potenza e con il “bonus guerra molto veloce” è praticamente impossibile battere un avversario con 2 o 3 guaritori in squadra e quindi la guerra risulterebbe persa in partenza.

A complicare le cose c’è la continua mancanza di combinazioni di colori favorevoli, tali da permettere al giocatore di poter creare un duello equo nella guerra delle alleanze.
Sarebbe più opportuno se gli sviluppatori del gioco cercassero di trovare una soluzione quanto più equa possibile per i giocatori, visto che i nuovi bonus di bilanciamento guerra, non riescono a dare quell’equilibrio tale da poter permettere ai players di divertirsi e non di stressarsi per il game, per poi arrivare a una probabile disinstallazione dello stesso.

1 Like

The problem still exists, stronger alliances are still favored in wars, the weaker ones have no chance. Will the game developers address this issue or will they continue to ignore it?

1 Like

So somehow only your alliance suffers from bad matchmaking, and the alliance you are facing each time benefits from great matchmaking. Sounds odd when put this way, doesn’t it?

Maybe you need to double check how matchmaking is done for wars and look around for good strategies in terms of which heroes to level up, which troops to level up, and how to set up alliance-wide defense and attack strategies.

Before you judge my style war, you must Know me,because i beat the team most strongest with 4900 Power with 4300 Power. That mean then i play very well. In dicember my ally open war chest in 21 days, in January in One month, but no problem, depend i think about periods time and lucky.