Alliance War 1 or 2 hero teams

Faking Lame = limping across the field holding one’s leg when one hasnt sustained an injury :wink:

@Paulon and @Redeye: thank you for pointing that out to me. I really thought this was corrected during the last update. I didn’t recognize it was a coincidence, because it is nowhere mentioned, that the price might increase after that and that much buys. And it was really coincidence that I am satisfied just with the 50 diamond buys (for now).

It’s always been like that. you can buy X hero slot increases for 50 gems each, then Y for 100, then Z for 150. Not sure if it goes up from there.

Calling someone ‘lame’ is also a minor personal insult suggesting they are pathetic or implausible, at least in the local vernacular. So a high level/power player may be faking being lame in the physical definition, but in terms of the insult definition… why yes you can argue that they genuinely would be ‘lame’.

I think the NFL rewrites the rule book every year based on something the Pat’s do. Great example.

Signed,
Someone who lives in Boston (and enjoyed watching it)

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Dante2377

This response is over 9000 !!!

@SuuriKoira

Doesn’t work.

We are fighting a LOT of these kind of defenses and winning by x2 or x4 points.

Ignore the Trap teams.

Deep benches take out the healers on Strong teams. The littles come in an snipe the remainders of the Strong teams which are worth a ton of points because the 2k points is spread by HP of each hero, so low HP Trap teams give all their points to the Strong teams which my 27 alliance teammates can now gang up on in the second half of war.

If no live Strong teams, wait for revive ( which is very boring ) you have 24 hours to use your war energy.

Even cuts down on paper work. I only have to analyze the 15 Strong teams, I can ignore the 15 low HP trap teams.

1 Like

I don’t understand what that means…

DBZ reference. It’s a highly positive comment on your post.

1 Like

There’s no luck with a 2200 team power vs 3400 and don’t forget about arrows, if anything it discourages new players, your alternative doesn’t make any sense and only causes harm, I’m glad things will be fixed soon.

The biggest problem would be facing 3000+ teams in AW cause some players decided to take advantage over the system and place 1* team.

@Banutu You are still thinking in terms of individuals. War is not like raiding. If your 2400 point team can take out 1 or 2 heroes on the 3000 point team (and you should, if you choose your heroes and your moves carefully), the next attacker only needs to take out the remaining heroes. You win or lose as an alliance, and you don’t have to wipe out a team in one attack for it to count.

1 Like

This is, argueably, the dumbest strategy in the game. We’ve beaten every team that has tried it by at least 1000 points. But if people want to keep running out an obviously weak and ineffective strategy, why ban them from doing it? They not banning anyone having Brandon Weeden throw 40 passes in a game. If they really want to.

(My apologies to Brandon Weeden if he happens to read the E&P forum. It’s nothing personal…)

I apologize to the many posters whose opinions I have skipped as I have to vent.

SG dropped this AW on the great unwashed i.e. non beta testers as another part of the game. If they wanted it played within a set of rules they should have made them.

Players who are mad about alliances that allow their members, or even require them, to use what many view as a suboptimal strategy should look up a rule and quote it.

If SG has developed some rules, I hope they address how opponents are matched first. If it is only to make smashing a weaker foe more “fun” then I will become a consciencious objector.

for real?? great then. it’s better this way. we all trying hard to lvl up 30 heroes and only given 6 flags. dont want to lose them on 1* hero or 1 hero as defense.

watch after this some gonna throw bunch of unleveled 1* as team defense in aw.

Let them. Any cohesive alliance will mop the floor with them.

yes at least it’ll be better than 1 hero as defense. died bc if arrows charging faster is really annoying.

Smart opponents will always beat dumb strategies.

Simple answer: It’s not how the game developers designed it to be played out, so it’s being fixed.

Sarcastic answer: It’s easier to make that change than upgrade the forums to handle the continued number of threads started about War Defense cheating.

Good answers, @Zizzzzy !

And I bet, not having any defence at all will also not be “how the game developers designed it to be played out”.
And I bet a lot of people will complain again, because they can’t use their heros and automatically win.