Alliance or higher

Hopefully this is the right area for this. Please, let me know if I need to move this post. In the alliance I am in we have been talking about linking multiple alliances into a large group, say an Armada. I’m sure the devs would have some trouble or maybe not. The idea is that the Armada would have Alliances from different levels. With a chat tab for chat for Global, Armada, and Alliance. Also stronger members would be able to coach weaker ones. Part of the idea is that there would be one high level Alliance (Command level), and say four or five Alliances at the next level down (Lieutenant), at the next level down would be for those Alliances that haven’t been in the game long (Enlisted), say eight to ten at this level and then the final level (Recruit) would be for the brand new Alliances.
The main reason for this is to coach inside a larger group dynamic than the thirty members of an Alliance, as well as help with ideas for War, and feedback within general game play such as insight of the heroes, the provences, the daily quests and so on.

1 Like

This is more like a game suggestion, so I moved it to ideas & feature requests for you. :slight_smile:

I like this idea! Many alliances already have multiple children alliances with varying skill levels. I can think of at least 6 large “parent” alliances. Being a leader of one of these children alliances it would be great to have a large chat room in-game. If they don’t want to directly connect alliances they could even simplify it and just allow custom chat rooms.

1 Like

Thank you for the response and moving it.

There’s several alliances doing this already, using chat apps like Line or Discord to coordinate. Personally, that works well because chat logs last long enough to reach across time zones! And there’s the added benefit of sharing screenshots to help coach team builds and sharing videos for strategy.

My Mixed Nuts is one of the groups with a tiered setup. If you’d like to discuss this idea more, you can reach out to me on Line (id is AmberCoppersky, pic is cute animal thing). I can also add you to the leadership lounge on Line where you can discuss the idea with other leaders in the game. :grinning:

1 Like

Hello Coppersky, I am also trying to run a family of alliances and would appreciate any feedback or ideas to keep things fresh and members active.

1 Like

Just contact me through Line!