**Alliance Open** - Laid-back alliance; Experienced Players; No war restrictions; Enjoy the game for what it is; Farming 10* - 11* Titans;

Are you a good player who enjoys Titan hits and War hits? Too many restrictions to get into other alliances? We could be the perfect place for you.

Alliance Open

We are a group of people from different locations across the world - who enjoy the game for what it is.

What we expect from our members:

• 2000+ cups

• 4000+ TP

• Daily at least 5 Titan hits

• War is optional, but if opted, use all flags - simple as that

Seems simple enough?

A quick preview of what you’d be getting into, if you choose to join us:

• We farm 9* - 10* titans AND we do this without any unnecessary hassles; hit the titans whenever you feel like during the day. Just hit it at least 5 times. That is all we ask.

• No war tank compulsions; let your imagination go wild. Experiment with your war defense. You’ll receive guidance for the same if you choose to.

• Not a chatty person? No judgements. No Line or Discord requirements.

• We do have a Line group, but joining that is optional and completely up to you. The group has tons of useful resources for all players.

• And if you are the chatty type, you’ll find your fellow chatty members in the line group.

• Can’t talk much? It’s okay you just need to meet the daily requirements. That’s all.

If you’re a good player who cannot stand too many rules and restrictions imposed on you, and who doesn’t like their creativity stifled by war strategies and what not, Then we are the right group for you.

Interested?

Contact @CaptainjaKCsparrow - Line id: captainjakcsparrow

2 Likes

The position has been filled!

To all those who contacted me, thank you for your interest! The vacancy has been filled on a first come, first served basis.

You can still contact us if you want your name added to our waitlist. :slight_smile:

Cheers!! :beers:

Another spot opened up! If you like chaining down 10* titans without much hassle and enjoying the game without restrictions, come join us!

If you are not sure whether you’d be a good fit, you can always reach out to us.

Contact @CaptainjaKCsparrow - Line id : captainjakcsparrow

2 Likes

bumping up the thread…

Message sent. 20 characters

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

We have a spot opened up.

• We are currently farming 10*-11* Titans. We expect our members to use their Titan flags.
  • We don’t have any war restrictions - make sure you use all your flags if you opt in.
  • We want people who give their 100% and who enjoy the game for what it is.

If you can relate to these three points, then you’ll fit right in. Come join us! :slight_smile:

Contact @CaptainjaKCsparrow Line: captainjakcsparrow

Greetings still have that open spot ?

1 Like

Yes.

Please send me a text on Line. :slight_smile:

@Karl- it’s late at my end. I’ll respond to your text in a few hours, if that works for you? Thanks. :slight_smile:

I’m new to messaging how do I text you in the game ?

1 Like

Hi Karl

Please install “Line” messaging app in your phone. It’s safe and keeps your identity hidden.
(Or if you have discord, that works to connect too).

Let’s first connect to make sure our alliance is a good fit for you. :slight_smile:

Cheers!!