So, as I have been playing this game for a while now, it has become (painfully) obvious that the current design is not well suited for the concept of an alliance - mainly in the fact that the inter-alliance communication system is basically non-existent.
Here is what we need to see:
- A dedicated alarm for when any amount of ALLIANCE energy is restored
- An ALLIANCE pop-up (like in the General Chat) that can be set to display a message the leaders want all members to see when they go into the ALLIANCE chat
- A dedicated alarm for when an ALLIANCE announcement is made by a leader
- A dedicated LEADER chat area
- The ability to sort the members by POWER, LEVEL, CUPS and MEMBER STATUS (Leader, Co-leader, etc)
- Better text formatting - at LEAST allow for hard returns
- Allow EXTERNAL links to be posted in the chat - but only to posts in on the COMMUNITY FORUM. That way, players can get information to their teammates in a way that the current, HIGHLY LIMITED, chat does not allow and also allows the content to be moderated by the forum’s mods.
This will go a LONG way towards making the game better for, well, absolutely EVERYONE in an alliance.