How tight are you with alliance? How tight does SG wants to keep players tied?
Introducing milestones, which encorages members to reach milestones for GROUP BONUSES!
Upon reaching CERTAIN MILESTONE RATINGS, your alliance gets small gem pack + an offer to buy 300 gems for every member!!!. Same thing happens on certain TIME milestones ( for example : 3 months, 6 months , 12 months of active alliance)
- TIME milestone : being a member for x days, alliance existing for x days , undefeated war streak x,…
- CHALLENGE milestone : each member finishing event for rare, epic or legendary setting, each member being top 100.000, each member scoring 70 points on challenge atleast 3 times,…
- STRONGHOLD milestone : alliance full of alchemy labs, academies, stage 5 upgraded farms,…
- RAID milestone : each member reached gold, platinum or diamond league, each member went on a 3 win streak in 24 hours,…
- MiSSIONS milestone : every member completed all 3 missions in 24 hours.
- TOURNAMENT milestone : for every member bellow 5 % or 1%, reward is bigger.
- STORY milestone : reach certain stages (bosses and defeat them), every member finish uncommon quest,…
- HERO milestone : ascend hero to lvl 2,3,4, finish., train troops lvl 10, 15, 20,
This, along my alliance guilds would spice alliance activites quite nicely What do you think?
While your points are well though out, alliance hopping can be prevented by three simple features :
- you are egligable to earn alliance rewards if you are a member of it for atleast x amount of time.
- you can earn certain milestones only once
- Rewards grow… so doing alliance hopping would be to your detriment.
I believe you are correct, if alliance invites new player, he is excluded from the pool of rewards for a period of time ( lets say 1 month). In that time, any reward alliance achieves, goes to bank of a new alliance member. So old alliance members arent affected by new member
Once he reaches that milestone also, he earns the rewards, but that cannot happen before 1 month (your achievements are saved if you achieve them during 1 month of being non egligable for reward - like for example beating season 1 boss.)
Those achievements stay in your profile, so you joining new alliance and achieving same goals with new alliance wont get you reward, but only your new alliance members