Alliance Membership Responsibilities?

We are pretty straightforward, most of us are competive, be it real life or otherwise, so we try to take down as many titans as we can and win every war. If you are there, we expect you to show up, if you cant opt out. Most of our allaince is over 18, so common sense should partially play a role in some of the decision making.

3 Likes

Hahahaha haha Rigs! Your humor would fit right in, in my firehouse!

1 Like

Exactly. And we are upfront with what we expect… but also recognize that as the goals of the alliance change, the expectations must change as well, especially if we want to maintain the high level of success that we’ve reached thus far.

3 Likes

Tread carefully, my friend. Lol.

Kidding, of course.

2 Likes

REMEMBER this that I tell you FyreOx NO TWO ALLIANCES ARE THE SAME. What works in mine may not in yours. So just experiment with different ideas. I would also NOT force a member to use Line or Discord or anything like that, if they WANT to great if not ok also. Just remember HAVE FUN. The BEST thing to tell a newby is no matter how much they spend they will NEVER catch up, so STAY in your budget at all times. Free to play F2P can have just as much fun and a lot less anger.

8 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree with you, Rohn. I forged this thread to mine the best ideas I could find to support an alliance that I’m grateful to be a part of, and have grown to love. It’s made up of people, not accounts. No one is required to join Line (we don’t use discord, though I’ve heard many powerful alliances that do) though it can be helpful if they do. We are not whales, though some of us, like me, spend a bit more than we should. I push hard to make positive contributions to our titan fights and alliance wars, but all we really ask our members to do is to use all their flags, and communicate with us when they can’t.

2 Likes

“The BEST thing to tell a newby is no matter how much they spend they will NEVER catch up, so STAY in your budget at all times.”
I’ll have to remember to add this into my orientation blurbs, Rohn! and it’s probably good advice to take for myself :grin:

2 Likes

Its was advice I wish I knew before the money I spent in the thousands. Now I am a VC2P and no longer get pissy over the bad pulls. @Garanwyn and @zephyr1 is the ones that helped me get to the VC2P and I THANK them daily. I now have way more fun. I have became a Regular in here JUST to HELP…

4 Likes

This is my blurb.

We do have a few things that we ask of the Alliance.

Hit the Titan Daily.
War is optional, If your in the war, use all flags.
If you are going to be offline for more than 3 days, please let us know.
Be active in the chat.

And the follow up message

We use Discord to talk outside the game. It’s optional, but does have a lot of information available. The invite code is *****. I will need to give you rights.

3 Likes

Hmm i do seek a vacation home from time to time lol(usually when math is bein mean to me)

1 Like

You’d eat well, but you probably wouldn’t sleep worth an Aife; tones going off at all hours and whatnot! :laughing:

1 Like

Sleep? Never heard of such a thing

They can’t raid you if you’re always on line!

2 Likes

Btw. Should you tiptoe into the 2700 trophy area, you can get raided while online.

3 Likes

Wait, wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-whaaaaaaat!?!?!?

1 Like

Not correct.

You can only be REVENGED while you are in the top 100 on the leaderboard. This does however happen to coincide often with being 2700+ trophies.

There are a large number of threads about this but the most recent one I saw linked was:

• linked to the support website.

Also, I forgot I actually created a thread about the same topic!

4 Likes

It seems I’m safe, wheeew! This is my highest trophy total ever, so far

2 Likes

This!!! We have 3 veterans - 2 with PTSD. They are sometimes missing days at a time. Sometimes they let us know, sometimes not…Real life > Titans & wars in our alliance.

4 Likes

Please thank them for their service for me. Our fallen comrades still live through us. They live in our hearts and our joys are their joys.

6 Likes

We make everyone an elder when they join because we use a demotion/warning system before deciding whether someone should be kicked. But we encourage help and questions and advice from all levels of our players. We don’t force being active in chat because not everyone is a talker. We classify ourselves as an active alliance. But we understand real life things come up which is why we do the demotions (which can be earned back). Of course if someone communicates with us ahead of time about things coming up we take that into consideration too. We also take into consideration any suggests may by the alliance members regaedless of title on ways or ideas to help improve things. So basically I feel all kinda boils down to the alliance and how they want things to go and the types of goals that they have.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings