Alliance members not shown

I cannot see my alliance members. Screen blanc. Got new update installed today

That happens to me sometimes at random, and usually a force quit and reopening of the app fixes it.

I assume you already tried that, and it still doesn’t show anyone?

Exactly. This was the second time and first it was fixed by closing app. For the second time above this did not fix it. That’s why I posted the bug.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Self explaining…

This bug has been around for a very, very long time. About two years, if I remember correctly. It comes and goes. Your alliance members will show up again shortly.
I guess it is something SG can’t get rid of, since it has been around for so long.

2 Likes

as Witch said this has happing for a very long time
usually it is caused by poor connection even if the lose connection happens for less than a second as the loading will fail, in most cases it is solved by restarting the game

1 Like

First time for me but this explains why I could not find this bug in recent threads. @zephyr1 if u find the master, pls merge.

1 Like

I’m not sure if there’s a master for it, but I merged it to a previous time it happened to you as a start. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

OUT OF MEMORY ERROR!
:rofl:

1 Like