Alliance Member Titles and Role Selection within the team

I’ve been leader of my alliance for close to 10 months. We are an incredible group. I love my core long term members and the contributions they all offer to new and veteran players. I have, unofficially, designated several members responsibilities within our Alliance, along with titles to go with their area of expertise and style of play. I would like to get feedback on whether or not the community sees value in being able to assign titles to their veteran Alliance members officially, to increase player engagement and delegate responsibilities for running a successful alliance.

Here are my designations thus far

Warmaster (Organizes the Alliance for War)
Master of Words (In charge of Alliance Message and Alliance Description. Keeps chat alive)
Keeper of Secrets (In charge of providing beta intel and posting it in Discord)
Slayer (Coordinates Titan strikes. When do we burn flasks? When do we let one go? He/She decides)
Master Sergeant (Informs newer alliance members and new players of how to contribute, grow quickly)

I like the idea of keeping my team active and engaged, and being able to promote and delegate would help with long term team loyalty and give me a way to appreciate the people who contribute the most. It would be fun to see new designations available other than Leader, Co-Leader, Elder, and Member officially in the game in my opinion.

Does the community think this would be a fun aspect to add into our Alliance dynamics?

Thoughts?

Thanks!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Add complimentary alliance roles without power