Alliance Member Perks

Hello,
I honestly don’t know if anyone has suggested this yet but what about some sort of loyalty perk for alliance members whom stick with the same alliance for a certain amount of time? For instance some sort of tier system designed to promote loyalty to the members whom decide to stick with your team. I am in a learning alliance, I have a 4300+ team. I have had my hand molding numerous players in our wonderful community yet I mold these players and eventually they just leave for greener pastures. I know this is a bit selfish honestly but I can’t be the only player whom has stuck with an alliance because they are relied upon by their co members and they desire to be loyal. I know I could easily just leave and do the same but I do love my teammates at least the ones that stick around…I don’t think the incentives have to be outstanding but I also do think promoting loyalty to the alliance you choose should be rewarded in some fashion. If you don’t fit in an alliance or don’t think an alliance is right for you, you usually know by 2 weeks in. So leaving that alliance wouldn’t be a big deal if you are trying for the loyalty reward. For instance:
50days - Regular Summon Token
100days - 50 Atlantis tokens…
200days - Epic Hero Token.
And so on…make it just enough to keep your members involved with your alliance but not enough to just give them everything. That’s purely an example…or give leadership the ability to show their members how much loyalty and dedication is appreciated. Thank you for your time!

Great idea and I totally support it. But even so, it doesn’t require incentives for a player to remain in an alliance. Loyalty and allegiance must not be bought by mere tokens, coins and other in-game materials. Loyalty and allegiance must primordially be gained. If the leader and co-leaders (1) know how to make a good rapport, (2) teach and guide fellow members regardless of level, (3) share experience both in-game and in real life, (4) make the gaming life of alliance mates easier, (5) inspire fellow players to be better in the game, and (6) most importantly, clarify the direction on which the alliance is threading with regards to battle plans, titan hunts, and in the E&P community. These, among others, may be enough to gain loyalty and allegiance by the entire membership. If the leader and co-leaders are able to this to an international alliance composed of members found in the different parts of the globe, then I congratulate you. Kudos and job well done.

5 Likes

Well said Ultra. Maybe I should take a new approach on the subject rather than searching for a solution. I should possibly seek out the problem at the core. Thank you for your insight, I greatly appreciate your time.

1 Like

It’s a great suggestion.

Ultra brings up a good point though.

However, the basic premise of the suggestion is sound. Have played many other games that have perks or bonus’ of some sort that were awarded to the account holder based on how long ago they made the account. Titles, Avatars, skins, etc are all cool rewards that can be used to show off your loyalty to the game.

1 Like

Ideas like that have been floated before. Often. See e.g.

5 Likes