Alliance leadership should control the war "opt out" box, not the members MASTER

This has been asked many times in the forum and in the last QOL requests.
It has always fallen on deaf ears and never been introduced- or to my knowledge given any acknowledgment in the Q&A.
If memory serves me correctly anyone opting into war and then being inactive in two consecutive wars will mean that they are automatically pulled off any future battlefield.
And my personal view is, that should SG, provide the facility for leaders and co-leaders to pull alliance members off the battlefield this may and will lead to abuse of “power”.
I have been in alliances before where members had to post their roster in Line etc for a war council to decide if they were “good” enough to enter war.
My advice would be to set the alliance to invite only and then vet anyone wanting to join. Set your rules for membership and then enforce them. If that’s what you want.
But remember this is just a game and RLS happens
Good luck

4 Likes

I fully understand the real life happens and luckily for us, that member is back (had broken his phones screen), but it does seem like they could address it for future use. Guess that won’t bring them any money….

Unfortunately myself in a few of my other members were in the same boat we had to literally just start a whole new alliance we basically just said hey what’s up gave them the opportunity to respond and they didn’t so we started a new alliance and I’m now a cult leader with two of the people that left and we have a pretty tight New Alliance we’re not too serious but we also don’t do things like take a 6-month vacation with no heads up and not opting out of War which is infuriating1

As I posted elsewhere (where was that? :thinking:), there is an easy fix for war (and even for mercs). You must be at least an elder to participate in wars and to fight titans. In this way, leaders and their co can control everything without having to kick members.
For absent leaders I can only imagine the time variant. After a certain period of time, an active co or elder or member (in that order) automatically becomes the leader.

1 Like

There once was a word called ‘casual.’

There once was a word called ‘game.’

whoever heard of a ‘casual’ ‘game’?

maybe i?

you know what? SYNERGY

1 Like

Hey John, will you hit me up on discord or line? Have a question for you…

Line nilla_gorilla
Discord Roebuckle#0353

1 Like

As co-leader of my alliance I would like the ability to turn on and off the war participation checkbox for members of my alliance. Too many times the alliance is hampered in wars by members who have checked the box and do not participate. With the ability to change that check box I as co-leader can remove the check mark and if you take it one step further and do not allow the member to re-check the box until the leader or co-leader of the alliance checks it again that would be great.

If they’re regular offenders and unless they have a RL reason to be absent. I’m afraid you’ll probably find the only thing you’ll ever be able to do is a cobra Kai :leg:

Merge?

(Alliance leadership should control the war "opt out" box, not the members MASTER)

f

1 Like

Okay.

You can not control member opt in. People volunteer it’s not conscription and it’s poor leadership. I doubt legally it would be possible anyway unless players in each alliance all agreed to give this control.

Alternative

• increase teams to 40 and only count the best 30 scores for the team.

• Keep teams at 30 and for each war the leader can pick 20, give the leader war flag visibility but not power to change.

• Change wars to use average player score.

• Vary war scoring and conditions by having some wars with best 5, 10, 15, average, etc. Make wars more variable in terms of rules so best team is one who can best overcome variety of challenges…like missing players, which of course happens in real life.

Concordo, como faço para votar ou dar uma ideia nesse forum

I agree, a new member joining an alliance, should have to go check the box to opt-in. Could stay check after that, but should reset if the player left the alliance.

It really a very simple problem to fix and actually one of the easiest and quickest problems to fix and if SGG hasn’t done it by now after this discussion having gone on for years they never will and that’s the bottom line.

This issue can be fixed by opting every player out after each war automatically and if the programmers where intelligent when they created the source code it would mean it’s as simple as a check box in the settings.

Then if a player opts in and doesn’t use their hits then they can be dealt with without the leaders feeling like they are being harsh.

I don’t know if I’ve posted it somewhere before. Doesn’t matter.
A simple solution can also be to give the leaders and their co more power! By having to be at least an elder to be allowed to take part in wars.

1 Like

Might as well send you my phone and let you play it.

Want the leader to decide who gets to war or not? :joy:
Pick my defense😂
Tell me who to attack?? :rofl:

Sheesh ……

Just fill the alliance with 29 of your own accounts. And play alone lol lol

Or … kick ppl who mess up your wars. …… easy ….

No thanks, I can’t do it the panda way. :smirk:

My suggestion would only ensure that unreliable members can no longer participate in the war, nothing more is intended. This would also enhance the status of an elder. I agree that can be exploited. But as always, it is up to the individual, whether member or leader.

2 Likes

…. See your point… I just don’t see the point in keeping them … but it’s ok doesn’t effect lol aww the panda way :two_hearts::panda_face:

1 Like

Sentimental reasons maybe… Argh, gotta go and wash my mouth out with soap!

3 Likes

adorable to see that side of you :two_hearts: also you got me there… I forgot that happened to me… ok I change my mind…

yes… one time the guy that trained me to play was offline for many days… I wouldn’t boot… It would have been nice to opt him out…

he ended up ok and back online but I was going to move the entire alliance instead of kicking him… you have a point…

this is what the forum is good for … see I CHANGE MY VOTE… hugssss thank you
:notes::panda_face::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::coffee:

1 Like

You’re always welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:
We once had an otherwise very reliable member. Then she started having technical problems (was it because of a new phone? :thinking:). She had less and less access to the game. Unfortunately, after more than 30 days of absence, we had to kick her. Küken, come back, we miss you! :disappointed_relieved:
Btw, I need to see what happened to you in the when suddenly thread. :grin:

3 Likes