Alliance leadership should be given the ability to "retreat" on a Titan

I searched the forum and did not see a topic on this matter… If it has not been discussed, I’d like to bring up the idea of alliance leadership being able to physically “retreat” on a Titan battle. E&P is so limited with alliance communication in game, that it is frustrating when a stop loss order is put out on a Titan, to preserve flags and allow the Titan to escape, and members do not see the communication and waste their flags. This then carries over detrimentally into the next Titan battle, where people go in empty on flags. I think it could be a simple addition to the settings that Leaders and Co-Leaders can select and elect to “retreat” causing the Titan to immediately escape, and therefore no more hits can be made in error on it. This shouldn’t affect the next Titan, and it should spawn at the same time as it would if the Titan escapes naturally on it’s own. I think this is a small, but highly valuable tool for alliance leadership to be able to carry out stragety effectively & precisely. I’m really interested to hear others thoughts on this matter, and look forward to some discussion! :slight_smile:

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Let leaders prevent members from attacking the titan