Alliance is Rebuilding

Alliance: The Juice Crew

Number of members: 9/30

Cup requirement: 1000 (and at least Level 20)

Description: We’re trying to rebuild after losing a lot of members during the pandemic. We’re look for daily active players who have the hang of the game but are still learning the finer points.

We currently have a score of 60,785. The biggest thing, of course, is hitting the titan. We used to fight 6/7 regularly but are now fighting 4/5, another effect of the attrition.

Opting into alliance wars is not mandatory, but using your war energy is if you’re opted in. There are no other requirements except fight at your level.

Life happens, so sometimes people can’t play. Four days inactive gets you kicked, but you can give a heads up if you know you’re going to exceed that and be fine.

Honestly, we used to be good and were on a good trajectory. This past year had been tough. We want to claw back to greatness.

3 Likes

That’s tough - commiserations.

I wonder, have you considered a merger with a like-minded alliance? There are a few other alliances that seem open to this idea who have posted on the forum.

GL with recruitment.

1 Like

I know some people great for finding good fit mergers and having a group for it on Line, if you are interested?

Contact on Line: Julia- north

2 Likes

Hi Che_Dilla,
Your alliance mandate is pretty similar to ours. We’ve struggled with recruitment for the last 6 months or so, since we cleaned house of our inactive or barely active members. We currently have 21/30 members so would have just enough room if your group would like to merge. Our alliance is UltraDragons, and if you would like to discuss this option please let me know, or if you would like to join us for a day to feel out our alliance you are more than welcome to pop in. We are currently hitting 7-8* dragons.

2 Likes

Thanks for checking in with me. I’ve posted this option to the remaining alliance members and am waiting for their input. I want whatever happens with us be a democratic decision.

1 Like

That sounds good Che_Dilla, I did the same with our alliance when I asked them if we wanted to explore a merger :slight_smile: Let me know how it goes. D

Hi Che_Dilla,

We are looking for a potential merger with an Active Alliance that has a close-knit group of 10-15 members like us.

We are an active, easy-going bunch and we want an active bunch like us to join our Alliance and have fun owning Titans & Wars together.

We have 2 very simple & easy rules.

1. Hit the Titan if you’re online
  2. If you Opt-in the War, make sure to use all your flags. If inactive for a while, no worries … you can opt-out and come back in once active again.

We don’t use Line, Whatsapp, etc. We communicate regularly in the Alliance chat and have fun! Looking forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Hi Che_Dilla,
My alliance is also looking for new members, and we’ve got 9 spaces open right now. Verdant Vipers would be happy to welcome your group if you’re interested.

deleted - another alliance accepted us first.

Which alliance did you join

Update for you: The remaining alliance members are open to merging. I asked if any would be open to visiting some and a few agreed. After this upcoming alliance war, a player named Allen will come and check you guys out if that’s okay with you.

Thanks. What is your alliance name? I’d like one of my current members to visit if that’s alright.

Our alliance is UltraDragons . We look forward to meeting Allen, and hopefully it will be a good fit. Delacey

Join me at Eurovision never stops to kill 7 star titan after to that you can leave.

Hi, sorry was slightly busy and didn’t get the time to visit the forum.

Our Alliance’s nane is “Truth and Courage”.

Please feel free to drop by and we can definitely discuss for a potential merger.

I’m not sure if Allen ever made it to your alliance, but I did tell everyone else in the alliance about the merger proposal. I gave them until the end of the week to transition. I’ll be the last to leave.

That’s great. I look forward to meeting everyone :slight_smile: Let me know if you have any issues.

Check on us at (Eurovision never stops).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.