Alliance group question – Does having members who don’t participate negatively affect Titan and War loot?

If a complete alliance doesn’t participate say got critically lagging members off days at a time. Does that affect the loot negatively you get on titans and even war or titans alone? I’ve noticed with full participation loot be good and lacking it be bad at times. I also heard someone mention that whole alliance participation betters the loots chances and it being good

It’s considerably more difficult to take down bigger Titans without full participation, which will affect loot.

If you have members who are opted in for War and not using their flags, that will make winning much harder too, which will hugely slow your progress on your War Chest.

So yes, on the whole, having an alliance with many non-participating members will diminish your loot over time.

5 Likes

Yes, especially if they opt in to war and don’t participate. In most alliances I been in both are grounds for being kicked.

2 Likes

Yes!! As stated above. I just cleaned house in our alliance. Many warnings were given and many chances offered. All were ignored so we removed 10 members (mostly low level) and now we have 100% participation.

1 Like

Plus it’s morale busting to carry players who aren’t contributing. Eventually the other players feel resentful and there is always a danger you’ll lose them to an alliance who monitors better for inactivity.

1 Like

Wow… Talk about cleaning house!

I know it’s never easy kicking people, but what choice do you have maintaining a positive team morale for alliance members who use all war and titan flags?

Good luck with future recruitment, as active players are snapped up quickly - just scan alliance recruitment, one ad twenty invitations to join.

1 Like

Nobody has ever measured a difference between the loot that each person gets based on how many attackers there are against a titan, or on how many flags that remain unused in war.

1 Like

Thanks @Sarah2, it was a tough decision but one that had to be made. I don’t even know that these people were playing anymore and zero response in chat. It made it easier after I said anyone not hitting the next 2 titans at least once will be removed. I hate doing it, but it wasn’t fair to the players busting their humps to beat rare titans

2 Likes

If you opt-in for war but don’t use all of your war flags, will that affect your war chest participation %? I know I opted out for one war and got like an 80% chest (which stunk) but just curious if my chest would have been 100% if I opted in and, say, used 3 flags.

Kudos to you for doing what you did.
It’s hard sometimes to make those kind of decisions but for the people that are participating and putting 100% into it it’s the right thing to do.

Glad that things are working out now. :pirate_flag:

3 Likes

Yes. The war chest rewards participation.

Even if you just use one flag, that’s counted as war participation. Although I can’t understand people who just use one flag, to increase their war participation. You need to use all six to help your alliance. Besides that winning earns 5 pts for the war chest, so it fills quicker. :woman_shrugging:.

3 Likes

Can’t say I enjoyed it @anc1ent1, but as you stated, it wasn’t fair for the one that gave it their all.
We have a much more involved team, although a few outliers that may just have a language barrier problem.

I have one whose name appears to be Chinese Symbols. I’ve tried every Asian dialect that I can think of to try to help him out. As he participates, but doesn’t necessarily go along with our game plan, he’s staying. I just feel bad because I can’t communicate with him.

Since we don’t know his name we call him “symbols“. If anyone thinks they may be able to help me out let me know

2 Likes

What alliance are you in so players can look?

2 Likes

Thanks Princess, Voidbringers

P.S Don’t mind the Ebola it’s TOTALLY under control

1 Like

The saddest part is you have a teaching alliance and can’t teach a new player.

1 Like

His game name is Xia Murong (夏慕蓉). It’s traditional Chinese characters

But, if he actually writes it like Xià mù róng, then it’s Vietnamese. It basically means “blind blind” according to Google Translate

1 Like

And @princess1, I can’t even invite him to LINE. Heck I went down the list of different Chinese characters even the older ones. He has not responded to anything. I refuse to kick him because he appears to be progressing well but would be so much further ahead if the communication was there.

Thank you @ThePirateKing!! I went through those, even used the translator and got nothing.

1 Like

I did get that from Vietnamese but just assumed I was way off base. Plus he DIDN’T (stupid fat thumb) respond. I’ll give it another shot. Really appreciate the assistance Sir!! It’s been bothering me

3 Likes

Always happy to help, kind sir. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cookie Settings