Alliance event point adjustment for smaller Alliances

The current Alliance quest is a neat idea, however I do have 1 issue I’d like to see addressed.

I am part of a small 4 person tight knit alliance. We would love the chance to play further in the event, however it is impossible to get to 2.5 million points with only the 4 of us.

For future versions of this event I’d like to see the qualifying points be scaled back, say to 1.5 mil. This would allow smaller groups who don’t want to add others in to be able to take full advantage of the event.

I m also in a smallish tight knit alliance. We were excited about an alliance quest until we saw it.

Id ike to see all tiers unlocked and instead just a combined total score… like with mythic titan.

As it stands it is a very disappointing quest for active, enthusiastic players with terrible rewards

6 Likes

I agree! Our alliance is small but have a great alliance but it’s impossible for us to reach the goal of legendary

1 Like

Since my guess is that SG will not grant you your request, and if your small alliances commit of dedicated players only, then making one, just one alt account with nothing except a rainbow 3* team ascended will help you unlock Epic. For legendary that will probably not be enough, you will need a rainbow 4* team for each alt in addition, and the number of total accounts in the alliance should be no less than 10. Better 12 for your comfort.

Edit: If you start working on these alts right now, they will probably be ready for next Alliance quest.

1 Like

The thing is we have done what you suggested. My entire 3* team is fully levelled, minus the bonuses from limit breakers, and only managed about half a million points. We have 4 players in our alliance. So, barring some miracle, it’s not possible to hit 2.5, let alone 10 mil.

I agree, 4 is too small a number. Then as I see it, your only option is for each of you to create two alts instead of one, and also to develop a rainbow 4* team on each.

I know it’s more work, however it’s either that or looking for more members/merge with another alliance even temporarily. Of course, there are risks doing that.

SG’s idea by developing this event was to force players like you from their small alliances into bigger ones for purely financial reasons. So I guess they will leave things as they are right now, even probably will increase the difficulty of the next similar event.

I agree with this. It looks like they are trying to apply social pressure. Bigger alliances spend more money.

It would be easily “fixed” if they adjusted needed points to unlock epic & lege according to amount of players there is in alliance when event starts.

1 Like

I agree, we have a small alliance as well we couldn’t get past the epic portion

I understand the frustration with it, but SG/Zynga did say right off the bat that smaller alliances would have a very hard time getting to the Epic level, much less beyond Epic. As others have said, that was by design for financial motives. If they wanted to make it acheivable for all levels of alliances, they would make the limits based on the per-member average once all alliance members have completed the quest/level, and not an overall total.

Sorry you couldn’t finish.

I think it’s fair thoough. That ppl who spend years days weeks hours on end recruiting their alliance full to be full.

Be able to have more benefits then a smaller alliance.

The loot is small and random for everyone.

There’s no money involved in the quest.

We unlocked all 3 stages with 7 ppl it’s not too harsh.

2 Likes

It does not work for our 10 person alliance. I will no longer waste resources on something that is out of reach for us

But you need more than 5 Players (To be Sure at least 6)

I would Like the Quest If IT would be compatativ!
Instead of 2,5 Million Points Set 0,5 Million per Player in the Allianz
Recruiting is Not a solution we invited some time new Players who disappoint us in war or titans
I Like my small Allianz with 5 Players I can Count on, ways more than an larger one
But it is sad when you “lose” automatic in mystic Titan and Allianz quest

Make a top 5k lb reward for alliances and a top 50k personal lb please! With better rewards so we can motivate ALL our members to play the alliance quest.

Just a thought but, at least 4 people on this thread say they are in a small alliance. Why not create a thread here for smaller alliances to be able to chat and possibly merge when the alliance quest comes round. The merger would only be for the duration of the event (Leave an alt account in your actual alliance) and then back to your usual place. Yes, you may have to have a war or 2 together which would impact you alliance war chest but you’d be able to maybe complete the alliance quest… Maybe worth a thought.

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game well :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This can’t be the case you’ll just have 5 - 5year players playing in there them selves it defeats the purpose of the event to make full alliances and have good war matches. It would rip more big alliances apart. Sorry I still think it’s completely fair that alliances that spend hours of their life training ppl to play and get along and hours of recruiting have a advantage sometimes. Maybe just go visit another small one for a couple days?

Also about the mythic … your individual score is where the loot is so ……. Maybe we can help you make some titan teams?

We unlocked it with 7…… before everyone woke up. Not bragging just saying there’s techniques

its OK, but so they loose tons of small allianzes…

the mystic Titan: i ment the aliance ranking.
I doesn’t like it to comprehent with allicanes with 6xMembers, but its OK, to have 2 individuel Quests and one for aliance

a matchmaking link in Wars would also work for me

I give you a few numbers:

If you want to reach the top100 alliance loot tier in the CoK alliance quest, you need more than 1.85 mio points per player based on 30 players, and 1.4 mio points to get to top1000 loot tier. If they make it on a per player average more players from smaller alliances will be competitive, I would expect 2.0 mio points per player. An other problem is, that first class alliances could form 4-6 temp alliances all going for top10 positions, in the end you may not get better loot.

If you want to get to the 1% individual damage loot tier in MT you need some 4 mio damage on the titan, and around 700-800k damage for the best attack. If you do not reach this numbers individually you will not loose much loot in MT. My alliance ranked #53 with 176 mio damage, thats an average short under 6 mio damage per player. If top alliances split into smaller event teams, you will need an average of more than 10 mio for top 100 and I would expect 5 mio for top1000.
I think this two events work well to increase the bonding of the members of competive alliances. So allowing smaller temporary alliances to form would be counter productive. Like @Pandita mentioned, form a bigger temporary alliance for these events. Maybe there is a chance to meet new and interresting people and grow into a bigger alliance? IMO the gaming experience in a bigger alliance is far better, more fun.

Happy gaming

2 Likes