Alliance creation cost increase:

Currently to create an alliance it costs only 50 gems and minimal level of 4 to create one.

With the continued growth of the games population there are now many ghost alliances that are abandoned sitting dormant with players that will never return.

The balance between recruits and the # of alliances seems off.

There are many new players who create an alliance but don’t know the ins and out of the game itself yet.

I propose a gem increase that is both beneficial to the developers and players.
Names at one time were increased from 300 gems to 500 gems.

I believe a player level of 15-18 would allow a player enough time to adequately grow before running an alliance.

At the very least having Alliance creation to match name change at 500 gems would curb the ghost and dormant alliances and give a player a chance to think about creating one.

Spending considerable amount of time recruiting for other alliances in the past,
It seems at times there are now more alliances then recruits.

Kindest regards
-Yorick-

6 Likes

Kind of agree. There are far too many alliances and a lot of them are led by people who still have Bane as their best hero, often not even in the right spot in their defense team :frowning:

Don’t fully agree with the increase of costs, as I simply think that’s too much at any point to start an alliance.

I would propose a slight change where you either:

• Can’t create a new alliance untill you’re level 15 or so (as you said then they at least know a bit more, or they may have been in other alliances and not want to start new ones - solving the excess amount of alliances)
  • Keep the level requirement, but decrease the costs of making an alliance when you level. (500 gems for lvl 4 going down to the normal 50 once you reach lvl 20 or something). This way you could deter people from making new ones and ‘reward’ people in a way if they want to create a new one later on to share knowledge with people.

Happy to see some points raised, the amount of alliances is too much and it results in recruitment spam in all chats :frowning:

7 Likes

This is a very important notion, I fail to see how it has gone without response. Anyone recruiting nowadays can see how troublesome this is and how many lost new players are there that just go and create an alliance with no notion what it means. I do realize most of ppl here are worried about levelling heroes and the materials involved in it, but if one does not look at the game as a whole, all ends up doomed.

3 Likes

I think people should be allowed to have fun the way they want. If someone wants to lead an empty alliance/try their luck at finding likeminded newbies, just let them.

Not like a leader with Bane as their top hero will be a big competition.

And if they realize it doesn’t work for them they can always leave and move to an existing alliance. The game is pretty elitist as is, let the casual players enjoy it the way that makes them feel good :frowning:

2 Likes

I won’t argue that point, however isn’t it fair that the player know the game first? Creating space on a game server and have empty alliances sit there while those who are looking for one when they start isn’t fair to them either. Its all about balance and fairness. From the business point of view its not profitable as its not a 2nd thought to create one at 50 gems. Its equally frustrating starting a new game and not having a good experience because you are lost and stuck in an empty alliance not in your language. There simply needs to be an update here.

1 Like

Then add a message as you create an alliance that says something like:

"Filling your own alliance with active players is a difficult undertaking. You may benefit more from joining an existing community. Simply click on Alliances and Search (don’t need to enter anything in the search box). Browse through or click Search to show new results.

If you would still prefer to create your own Alliance click “Yes, create my own alliance.” "

That’s all. Let people know how things are but don’t tell them what’s best for them. Or it will be like MS Excel that won’t let you type 5-18 [as in, how many monsters should spawn in an area or how many cookies you are allowed to eat per month] without changing it to May-18 because it knows better what’s best for you.

I am VERY much against making fun things in the game cost even more than they already do.

2 Likes

Not like a leader with Bane as their top hero will be a big competition.

Very true, though also not (at least for me) the point of concern. It takes a crapton of work to get to into the top 100 of alliances these days even with experienced players and I’m perfectly fine in my alliance which can easily do so, so I don’t exactly feel threatened. Would welcome the competition (and I think my suggestions would give alliances a better chance to be more of a competition tbh).

I think people should be allowed to have fun the way they want. If someone wants to lead an empty alliance/try their luck at finding likeminded newbies, just let them.

Mostly agree, would fully agree if there’d be an instant block on people as soon as they spamrecruit in chat rooms that arent for recruitment :rofl: Everyone should definitely enjoy their game the way they want, but I think this post comes (and let me speak for myself here rather than for all of us) from a bit of an annoyance in the amount of recruitment every other player comes across by the way ‘they choose to enjoy their game’. With that in mind I think we’re trying to find a middle way that keeps it fun for everyone.

I am VERY much against making fun things in the game cost even more than they already do.

And I’m very much on the same line with you here as well (think we’ve come across this on several threads now :rofl: ). Would my original first suggestion be okay for you as well then? Not increase the cost of making a new alliance but the level requirement, so to encourage joining a new alliance first and learning a bit more? :slight_smile:

I do think we should definitely take some kind of step, just trying to figure out which one would work for (almost) all.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t mind the level requirement at all as long as it was something reasonable like 10 or 15 :slight_smile:

Later on it can get pretty sluggy.

But most importantly - in the end my opinion on any of these topics doesn’t matter whatsoever :rofl:

1 Like

I agree with the level requirement to open a new alliance.
Also, is there any way that the unused alliances could be closed to create more space and clean up the list?

2 Likes

Cookie Settings