Alliance / Clan members should be able to trade materials and heroes

We are experiencing same problem, we have people considering not playing the game anymore! It would be great to trade within your own alliance!

I so agree with this! Especially ascension items! I have not received the ascension items I need for months! Players are only so patient!

1 Like

I have only had 2 rings in the last 6 to 8 months or so and a few other items are very slow also.

I just hope I get one so that I can use my hero’s for what they where designed to do before this game dies down or I turn 99 as I would hate to have to add a new clause in my WILL that says to my kids ( I now pass my account which I have invested a lot into on to you in the hope that someday you will receive the ascession items needed to complete the sets of hero’s. If not pass this acc onto your kids ) LMAO

3 Likes

I think this has been suggested before, but maybe not for awhile. I’d really like a perk of alliance membership to be the ability to give, share, or otherwise gift supplies, ascension items, etc… to other members. One reason people leave the game is that it’s increasingly difficult to level up heroes as you progress in the game. Thoughts?

@zephyr1 another merge… go to work and let me cout to 15 !!!

3 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

Please go to work? You could’ve rephrased that. It’s rather rude the way you stated it.

I wasnt for you ! You missunderstand me ! Was for the moderator of forum Zefir… sorry if i didnt express myself the right way

3 Likes

Ok. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

2 Likes

Būtų gerai, kad galima būtų keistis gautais materialais. Nes dabar mano herojai negali pereiti į kitą lygį neturėdami vieno iš jų

I wouldn’t mind it as need some! Haha!
But there should be rules, like be part of an alliance for at least 60 days. Can only do one a week per alliance member to another! strong text

The game should allow for trading amongst alliance members. I have Ascension items my members need and vice versa. It would keep loyal members to keep going

1 Like

I know that there’s been posts about a marketplace, but this seems to be a common discussion point within our Alliance that we should be able to share surplus items within our Alliance.

1 Like

@SifuKanWoo totally agree… i also think that we should be able to trade heroes. Maybe i own a 5 stars hero that i don’t like, but on the other hand, there is a 4 stars hero i really need, and i give mi 5 and get a 4 and items or two 4 stars…

1 Like

If they let trades happen they lose money. Bottom line.

1 Like

That’s true, but you have to consider that it’s a free to play game, at least they should allow mercenary heroes that you can borrow for a certain period of time or something like that. Many other games have those… and the alliance it’s more like a gang, as it is just for fights.

1 Like

Ok devs, how about a swap coin, to be used between members of an Alliance, something that drops as loot for maybe winning a war or defeating 5 titans in a row or some other complicated reasoning, I’m hanging for trap tools and others are hanging for tomes, I’d gladly swap one so we could progress stuck hero’s occasionally and solve a little frustration.

1 Like

It has been suggested multiple times, please vote here to support this idea:

@Garanwyn @zephyr1 @Rook merge?

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

(I went with the more specific thread for trading with alliance mates.)

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I started playing this game in Feb. 2019. This is my second month playing this game and honestly getting pretty bored. BUT, I’d like you guys to spice things up a bit. Add an Alliance Auction House. This building would allow individuals in alliances to post up their materials, items, troops, and or heroes for sale, so they could earn virtual currencies (e.i. Ham, iron, gems). Each individual could choose to post an item, materials, troops, or heroe (or a leveled up heroe for higher value) for any of the 3 virtual currencies (ham, iron, or gems) depending on what they think the value is for said item/s. This would give incentive to individuals who are free to play, to purchase gems. So they could at least purchase a hero or that one ascension material they have been grinding to get all year long but still haven’t. :frowning: This new building would allow for everyone to enjoy this game as it was meant to be enjoyed. Whilst still maintaining balance. Everyone would have a fair shot to purchase what they want, and others get rid of the “junk” sitting there taking up space. I have ideas a plenty, let me know what you guys think. Much Luv, :heart:

3 Likes

Cookie Settings