Alliance chat not working

Hey everyone, I was experiencing this on my Android phone and this is how I resolved it.

First make sure that you are signed in to your Google Account or Apple ID. This will ensure you don’t lose any game progress.

Next, go to your app settings. Search the game and go to clear data. This is what this screen looks like for me:

Chat loaded just fine after I started the game again and signed in to my Google account :slight_smile:

For me I literally just had to wait I’m on IOS

My chat box is not loading. I get a spinning loop. I can do everything else within the game without issue.

1 Like

Me too and one more person atleast in my ally.

Yes I’m having the same issue…
I’ve even restarted and still no chat box.

Me 2, chats chssing its tail…

Fixed for me and my alliance

Seeing the same issue. Reloading game or rebooting device do not help. Not sure what does but it resolves in several mins.

Yep, this is the same bug I reported earlier. @Kerridoc, @Garanwyn and other Moderators, please merge.

1 Like

May I request the game developers to check the current and apparent bug I have. Chatbox is always on loading mode, thus I cannot write nor read the texts. Clicking the loading chatbox does nothing. I have restarted the game and the issue still remains. Then I also have restarted my mobile device and the bug still persists. I’ve seen similar bugs but the latest was in January 12. Other similar issues were reported way back in October 2017.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue tonight with in-game chat.

@petri looks like the server issues might be back?

1 Like

We were experiencing again some server-side problems last night that affected the chat. These should be resolved now. My apologies!

4 Likes

I guess it stopped working again few moments ago :roll_eyes:
Anyone else having the issue?

1 Like

had the same problem, but after farming some it was resolved.

It’s not just alliance chat: ALL chat functions have been disrupted. At least they know about it.

Confirmed. All chat options are back up.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.