All She Wrote

Take care of yourself @Rigs, the forum won’t be the same without you!

5 Likes

I never thought I would say goodbye to you Rigs. You were a unique voice, untamable, and always your own. Blessings wherever you go:

Do not go gentle
into that good night,
Old age should burn
and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage
against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end
know dark is right,
Because their words had forked
no lightning they
Do not go gentle
into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by,
crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced
in a green bay,
Rage, rage

Wild men who caught and sang
the sun in flight,
And learn, too late,
they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle
into that good night.

Grave men, near death,
who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze
like meteors and be gay,
Rage, rage

And you, my father,
there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now
with your fierce tears, I pray.
Do not go gentle
into that good night.
Rage, rage

~ Dylan Thomas - 1914-1953

46 Likes

48 Likes

Thank you for the much needed laugh.

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s hilarious!!

2 Likes

This is a huge blow to the community. Every forum need a no-nonsense intelligent leader and that was Rigs. I’ll miss what he broght to this forum. Total bummer.

10 Likes

Sorry to see you go @Rigs. Your posts were entertaining and passionate; always direct and to the point, which was your greatest strength. Now I will miss those. I wish you all the best for your future endeavors, stay safe and take care. :metal:

17 Likes

Happy for you @Rigs. Enjoy your freedom and new adventures, bro!

5 Likes

I’m always sad to see long-time devoted players leave.

Best wishes to you going forward.

7 Likes

@Rigs Im sorry to see you go, even if I disagreed with a thing or two in the past it’s all good lol, you have been a great help and leader to the entire community. You’ve inspired some great ideas to fix this game and enhance our deteriorating gameplay. Sad to see you go man you were a big voice here and I might be heading out soon I’m on the edge, hopefully they can do a 180° and make some significant changes to fix their mess.

6 Likes

God speed Rigs …

What will the game be without the Manser!

4 Likes

@Rigs

Hope you all the best!!!

1 Like

It’s sad to see you go.

Take care, and enjoy your life.

1 Like

Aaahh man…sad day.for me the most unique voice here.i enjoyed your posts and mostly ur flagged ones😇i will become free soon i am tired.Godspeed you black emperor @Rigs and enjoy whatever is next

1 Like

@rigs, you were one of a kind - insightful, passionate and honest, inspiring loyalty in your allies and always campaigning for the players.

tenor (5)

25 Likes

Every time I see a long time player/ forum presence throw in the towel the little voice inside my head that tells me I should do the same gets louder.

With the current state of the game I wouldn’t be surprised to see more players I’ve always liked call it quits.

I need to start using all those 4* mats and 4* items I’ve been hoarding before that little voice turns into a shout.

It sure would feel like a kick in the a** to spend the majority of my playing time hoping to pull 4* mats just to call it quits with my inventory full of them.

I hate to see you go @Rigs but I wish you the best.

18 Likes

I’m sorry to hear this @Rigs, you’ve been one of the voices on the forum I have always appreciated. You will be missed!

6 Likes

@rigs @aunty :pensive:
All the best :beers: do what’s best for you in life take care.

3 Likes

cracks knuckles…dusts off keyboard…it is time

17 Likes

13 Likes