All She Wrote

@Aunty I wish you well too, hope you have fun wherever you head next. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

BUT I just hit the Titan yesterday, I have to do it again ugggghhhhh

You’ll be missed around the forums. You’re a strong personality and always brought good insights in your posts. And of course some spice, too :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope I’m there too, because it sounds like a hell of a party :slight_smile:

10 Likes

When I left my alliance some weeks ago I felt my back much lighter, and for the first time in a couple of years I could left the game untouched for day without worrying about titan flags or war attacks.

I totally understand the feel.

Sad to see you go, but good luck to whatever game you’ll play now, and with life in general :+1:

8 Likes

Wow, I had no thought of you leaving so. so…
Well @Rigs, you have been a good voice on this forum and an asset to the game play, just don’t delete those 50+ x 5* yet , after a long cool down you might find the need to still use them once a while…
In the mean time, wishing you all the best!

6 Likes

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

@Rigs, enjoy retirement. When I first read your posts I thought you were a grumpy old man with a harumph for anyone that needed one. But you were a player’s champion, took debates in stride, and were willing to listen people even when you disagreed.

And except for that time you went all Rogue and started calling out JB and me about something we’ll never truly understand, you were a welcome presence. :yum:

If I never see you again, it’s been real. Best of luck to thee.

20 Likes

Our very first forum exchange :laughing:

16 Likes

@Rigs this is a class act exit. No long harangues on how the game has deteriorated and ripped you off. And a wish for improvement for the rest of us in the future.

But then I always thought despite your grumpy exterior you were a class act anyway who cared passionately about the game.

Sorry to see you go and wish you all the best going forward.

Mods can now safely put 80% of their flags in long-term storage :rofl:

32 Likes

Thank you for your service . Enjoy your free time!

6 Likes

c7a33a6dcc729d721b1f9f014d847363

16 Likes

Omg. This!! :yellow_heart:

Someone must take his place. :smiling_imp:

32 Likes

Freedom…

Take care man, enjoy your life. Thanks for all you’ve done for me in the gaming world :heart:

6 Likes

8 Likes

Seriously. I probably skimmed over your post, c’mon, what’s going on?

Wishing you @Aunty, the best in your endeavors.

5 Likes

Hey @Rigs.

I can’t say I’m shocked by this. I’ll miss you and your voice.

There is a part of me that is sad to see you go, but I think all long-term players (and especially forum-ites) understand. You’ve decided it’s the right thing for you and I get and respect that. I am glad that you are aware of and prioritizing what you want.

14 Likes

goodbye Rigs, as told by many others we never “met” but i’ve seen your name/posts so many times in this forum.

Good luck and enjoy!

4 Likes

Very sad to see you go too. Enjoyed your posts here. You take care And best wishes for the future

4 Likes

Good luck. You made the forums an entertaining place. I wish you well.

7 Likes

@Rigs
I can’t even post our first interaction. You probably don’t remember…but I do.
It has long since been flagged and hidden.
All that is left to show is this…

Wishing you all the best. The community is fortunate to have had your undivided loyalty and candour.

After all this time, you were right. You do have a fan.

9 Likes

It’s a game; we’ll all get bored with it eventually and move on to something else. I hope you enjoy your new hobby and I will miss reading your comments on the forum.

3 Likes

Thank you, @Rigs, for accepting me into Crew.

21 Likes