All She Wrote

Wasn’t goin to do this but the more i thought about it the more i figured i should considering some of you I’ve known for years, and 1x1 Line reach outs to anyone I’ve talked to from the forum would take forever.

Decided to hang up the game and uninstall it

This forum has been fun the past couple years. Sure it’s not what it used to be but just the way things go.

Hopefully devs can put more weight into the voices of their playerbase in the future and improve things for you guys.

I wanted to stick it out for Crew-, but even a daily login feels too forced and the game is just not something i look forward to anymore. Actually dread just opening it.

Thanks for all the good times,
Rigs

122 Likes

Enjoy your newly gained free time. :v: :slight_smile:

16 Likes

It’s a shame to see so many longterm players leaving the game… but I understand your decision. Enjoy your free time :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Good luck, Rigs. I will definitely miss your “positive toxicity” :wink:

19 Likes

I’m new to the forum and relatively new to the game. We’ve never interacted on here, but I’ve enjoyed reading your insights and perspectives. Sorry to see you go, but glad you’re doing what’s right for you.

Best of luck, fella.

4 Likes

Good luck, @Rigs. We will miss your inputs. Enjoy your newly gained free time!

6 Likes

Cheers @Rigs, all the best with everything.

They don’t make em like they used to.

I’d be curious to know where you went to but I don’t have Line…

Want to get flagged one last time? :rofl: Only joking…

17 Likes

Thanks for the courtesy of letting us know.

In a time (with the current global climate) when games should be a release and source of escape, the fact that E&P is having the opposite effect on so many players is telling of the issues that have been plaguing the game just magnified with extended opportunities to play the game in this lockdown/social distancing period.

Wish you best of luck and maybe catch you around at a later time after an extensive break (if not I get it)

34 Likes

Best of luck dude.

All good things must come to an end. It’s just life.

Enjoy future endeavours bud

7 Likes

Excellent post!

20 thumbs up

3 Likes

The forum will never feels the same without you :frowning:

Good life and stay safe!

9 Likes

You’ll always be a part of Crew.

Crew4lyfe.

32 Likes

Fully understand and something I’ve been seriously contemplating of late.

Will miss your wit, rants, flags and what-not. But most of all BANE!!

Enjoy your new found freedom :kissing_heart:

14 Likes

Best wishes Rigs. You were one of few logical voices of reason on the forums. You will be missed!

5 Likes

Well they did it damn,wish you all best

4 Likes

Thanks for saying a proper goodbye, and thanks for all the input you’ve given while you were here. Cheers, hope you continue to have fun with other games.

12 Likes

I wasn’t really expecting this. A bit of a shock to be honest
Another great forum member leaves the game and uninstalls it.
It’s a great pity. Both you and your contribution to the game and the forum will be sincerely missed.
I wish you well in any new found venture
Take care, stay safe and Lots of good luck

17 Likes

Sorry to see you go, but it’s totally understandable given the state of… well, everything.

Maybe I’ll run into you later in some other game. I’m sure we’ll recognize each other. I’ll be the one posting obnoxious TL;DR bull excrement; you’ll probably be screaming at someone for posting something stupid… :laughing:

Good luck in all of your future endeavors, man! :+1:

17 Likes

I wish you well wherever you head next, and thanks for many thoughtful discussions on the Forum.

(Maybe fewer thanks for some of the other less thoughtful and more flagged ones. :wink:)

You’ve been a major influence on the game and community, and are one of only a handful of players I’ve ever heard one of the game designers or developers mention by name.

I’ll miss having you around.

45 Likes

I did the very same thing today. I thanked my alliance and said goodbyes. My phones are now game and line free, I removed myself those facebook groups and now it’s time to leave the forum too.

I would like to say thank you to everyone and especially to you @Rigs

It was nice until it wasn’t.

35 Likes

Cookie Settings